4 Wonderfully Funny, William Wegman Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Wonderfully Funny, William Wegman Videos

(Here's my latest Craig's List listing...in case anyone on HT might be interested. See, Manoa...I remembered!)

All are VHS. All are in very good condition; minimal shelf wear on the sleeves.
    These wonderfully creative and funny videos feature the Wegman weimaraner dogs. Children learn. Adults laugh! They're a great Christmas gift!

(The descriptions below are from the tape sleeves)
    1. "Fay's 12 Days of Christmas" - Children will delight in watching Fay, Batty, Chundo and Crooky prepare for Christmas as only they know how. Kids will experience the fun and excitement of the holidays as they watch Fay and her family trim the tree, decorate the house, string popcorn and much much more! Count along as they hang stockings and bake cookies of all different shapes and sizes. Take a quick trip to Santa's workshop where Santa's elves make all the presents Crooky and Batty dream of. Finally, share in the anticipation and join in the fun of Christmas morning.

2. "Alphabet Soup" - Children will be engaged as the dogs teach them the basic ABC's. In B, watch as Fay balances a boat on her head. Chundo teaches you the letter S as he prepares to eat a sandwich for his late night snack. Finally, spend some time with Batty and Crooky in their kitchen where they are cooking up fun and alphabet soup with everything from apples to zucchini!

3. "Mother Goose" - How will Mother Goose ever teach her son, Simon Goose, the art of rhyming? Who will carry on the great Goose tradition of rhyming rhymes? You'll have great fun seeing just how it's done with surprising advice from Grandmother Goose! Everyone's favorite childhood rhymes are here, infused with Wegman's wry sense of humor and charm and played my his famous canine companions: Batty, Crooky, Chundo and Chip!

4. "Hardly Gold" - A bottle of nerve manna, a disappearing golf ball and some rocks...it all adds up to the Hardly Boys' toughest case yet. The Hardly Boys have returned to Rangeley Lake for another relaxing summer at the Hardly Inn. Fishing, boating, tennis and golf and their friend Chip Mason await them, but soon the boys find themselves enmeshed in a perplexing mystery that puts to the test their sleuthing skills and secret dog powers. What are the Nurse and the Caretaker up to?! And what happened to Gladiola Mason? She invited them to lunch and now she's disappeared!
    (This film was selected for the 1996 Sundance Film Festival)

$25. on Craig's List/$20. HT price!
    Shipping extra and at cost.

Re: 4 Wonderfully Funny, William Wegman Videos

As VHS tapes are very easy to replicate/duplicate... be careful...

someone out there might try to make more money then the generous offer you are offering to HT members...

Manoa...

Update...

tutu... please look at the current ebay price for your first video... after I saw that...didn't look at the others...

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...e=search&fgtp=
    Last edited by damontucker; November 3, 2006, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Thanks, Manoa, but I have no control over what happens once they leave my possession. If someone can legitimately get more money for them, so be it. If someone illegally makes money off of them, that becomes their karma and eventually sumthin' will kick 'em very hard in the okole...or worse!

Comment

Did you see my updated post with the ebay price?

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
          tutu... please look at the current ebay price for your first video... after I saw that...didn't look at the others...
          Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
          Did you see my updated post with the ebay price?
          Good grief, Manoa. There was only 7 minutes between your 2 posts above! I went to the loo then took a phone call. Next time I'll cross my legs and take the phone off the hook.

Yes, I did my research. I'm 62 not 12! The Wegman videos are all over the place, pricewise...and not just on eBay.

What's your point?

Comment

There was no point...other than I was thinking that maybe you might be able to get a higher price after I posted the initial post...So I just did a quick ebay search off the top of my head on your first video offered...

Then I saw what the ebay price was... and I was just thinking that showing you what ebay is offering might be a good starting point for offering your videos at your "special ht" rate.

This way you have another way to judge what you have to offer in a VHS format to many of us who do collect videos.
            Last edited by damontucker; November 3, 2006, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Manoa...the only reason I posted the videos for sale on HT was because you asked me why I didn't with a previous Craig's List listing. I have already spent more than $20 worth of my time responding to you. Enough already. Since I have the reply window open and at the risk of redundancy...I checked eBay and several other sites before deciding on a price. I always do that. Case closed!

Hmmm...new sig. Did Maddie have something to do with that?!

Comment

Working...
              X