• Show
Clear All

• District 24 - Kaneohe to Kailua

Oh the irony of it all.
    http://www.landfilllady.com
    Attached Files

Re: District 24 - Kaneohe to Kailua

A fan of Keoki Leong, then?

Is this just a hit-and-run, or will we hear more about why we should vote for him, rather than against Tokuda?

For the uninitiated, here's an Advertiser overview of the District 24 race. The Star-Bulletin summarized it thusly:
    Republican Keoki Leong is running for the Windward Oahu seat of his former boss, state Sen. Bob Hogue, against Jill Tokuda, a former aide to former Lt. Gov. Mazie Hirono. "There will be die-hard Democrats, there will be die-hard Republicans, but I think I can bring crossover voters my way," said Leong, whose family's Windward roots go back several generations. McCartney said, "Jill Tokuda was born and raised there, and ... she knows the community. It's a huge advantage."
    Here's Jill Tokuda's website, and here's Keoki Leong's website. Jill's site is pretty slick, but gets points deducted for playing music by default. Keoki's site, though, is hilarious. Remember how the Iwase/Solomon campaign got busted for faking up a Honolulu Advertiser front page? Well, I guess Keoki didn't get the memo:

So how's this for ironic? The website making fun of Jill looks better than the real site for Keoki. Seems someone is paying the wrong webmaster.

Comment

Working...
    X