PDA

View Full Version : The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Mike_Lowery
November 5th, 2006, 12:17 AM
Ok, here's a pretty fun game to pass time. I start off with a "Good" scenario (e.g. "you win a million dollars"). Someone follows with a "Bad" scenario (e.g. "you owe a million in child support"). Then someone else follows with the "Ugly" (e.g. "you owe the mob 2 million"). This should have some funny responses. I'll start:

The Good: The city announces it's naming a street after you.

Go!

damontucker
November 5th, 2006, 12:27 AM
The Bad... it's Named Lowery St.:p

Palolo Joe
November 5th, 2006, 02:51 AM
The Ugly: It's a haven for prostitution and drug dealing... and nobody follows the no-smoking laws that just went into effect! :rolleyes:

HulaHoney
November 5th, 2006, 04:25 AM
Good: You can sleep in today...

lavagal
November 5th, 2006, 05:57 AM
But it's Kona weather so you wake up in a puddle of your own sweat!

Leo Lakio
November 5th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Ugly: You are homeless.

(NO, this is not a dig at homeless individuals. Think about it.)

damontucker
November 5th, 2006, 07:45 AM
The Good: You are homeless in Hawaii where there are more options then in the mainland... (not a dig either...think about it)

LocoBoy
November 5th, 2006, 08:32 AM
The bad: You are homeless in Hawaii, struggling to make ends meet w/ 9 children, one of which is a special needs child who has increasing medical costs/attention.

cezanne
November 5th, 2006, 08:40 AM
OK I give up. What's good about being homeless in Hawaii?:confused:

The Good: You are homeless in Hawaii where there are more options then in the mainland... (not a dig either...think about it)

damontucker
November 5th, 2006, 10:17 AM
OK I give up. What's good about being homeless in Hawaii?:confused:
Would you rather be homeless in say Washington, Colorado or anywhere else where the temperature dips below freezing for a few months out of the year.

Living in a tent on a beach, while it's not glamorous and by no means do I want to say that it's good... however, on a beach in a tent sure beats in the Sewers of New York... Mole People: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mole_People

Mole People is a term used to refer to the indefinite number of homeless people purported to live under New York City in abandoned subway tunnels. Estimates of the number of individuals living in this way are hard to obtain and impossible to verify, but a 1989 survey suggested they numbered around 5,000. According to an unconfirmed report by a "sewer rat" (New York City sewer worker) entire families may exist in the drainage system under the city.

lavagal
November 5th, 2006, 11:10 AM
The good:
Taking a meal to a homeless camp on the beach during the holidays.

Got2HaVKaYaNoW
November 5th, 2006, 11:15 AM
Bad: On your way to the Homeless Camp on the beach your car breaks down and now you have food rotting in your car.

Mike_Lowery
November 5th, 2006, 12:01 PM
The Ugly: the ensuing maggots in your rotting food chew their way through your electrical system and fuel line. the sparks ignite the gasoline fumes, blowing your car up with you inside while you tried to call AAA, and the fire torches the entire Waianae Range. Local news try to cover it live, but the fire burned their transmitters up on the range, so neighbor islands won't hear about it until the next day.

damontucker
November 5th, 2006, 12:10 PM
The good: You had insurance and end up with a brand new car.

Got2HaVKaYaNoW
November 5th, 2006, 12:21 PM
BAD: Your cars valued at $5,000.00 and you owe $10,000 on your auto loan.

lavagal
November 5th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Ugly:
Insurance company sends Repo Man your way.

damontucker
November 5th, 2006, 02:33 PM
The good:
Repoman they send turns out to be a repo WOMAN that has the hots for you and you end up falling in love with eachother.....and living happily ever after.:eek:

tikiyaki
November 5th, 2006, 02:41 PM
The bad....

You're still negative $5,000 on your car loan.

damontucker
November 5th, 2006, 03:05 PM
The ugly...

Repo woman dumps you for someone w/ money and no outstanding loans.

Mike_Lowery
November 5th, 2006, 03:24 PM
The Good: A new installment of "The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror" is on tonight!

lavagal
November 5th, 2006, 03:32 PM
The bad: A new installment of "The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror" is on tonight!

Mike_Lowery
November 5th, 2006, 03:36 PM
The bad: A new installment of "The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror" is on tonight!

The Ugly: HT users drank haterade earlier today http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a90/thealmightymiranda/smileys/laugh.gif

tikiyaki
November 5th, 2006, 04:08 PM
HATERADE...I Like that !

The Good :

Another episode of DEXTER is on tonite. Anyone watch that show on SHOWTIME ?

Got2HaVKaYaNoW
November 5th, 2006, 04:10 PM
BAD:

We have another earthquake and the electricity takes 9 hours to come back on.

tikiyaki
November 5th, 2006, 04:20 PM
The UGLY :

There's another one on during my next visit. Dec 4-14th. :eek:

Got2HaVKaYaNoW
November 5th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Good:

You're walking along the road, you look down and find $100 bill.

damontucker
November 5th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Bad that benjamin is contaminated with flesh eating diseases... you touch it... you get it.:eek:

Got2HaVKaYaNoW
November 5th, 2006, 04:51 PM
Ugly:

Picks it up anyway, go to Foodland to get some things on your way home, cashier black pens it, its counterfeit, locked up for 10years, now suffering from infectious desease found on bill~life expectency...2months!

HulaHoney
November 5th, 2006, 05:11 PM
The Good: I got home in 10 minutes instead of 30 on the freeway.

Lei Liko
November 5th, 2006, 05:41 PM
The Good: I got home in 10 minutes instead of 30 on the freeway.

The Bad: You got slapped with a speeding ticket for going 75 in a 55.

damontucker
November 5th, 2006, 05:44 PM
The ugly:
You forget about your court date and end up with a Bench Warrant for Contempt.

Mike_Lowery
November 5th, 2006, 05:49 PM
The Bad: You got slapped with a speeding ticket for going 75 in a 55.

The Ugly: You're +20 (reckless driving), so you're in jail for 2-5 days, w/o access to HT. You die 'cause of exhaustion from pretending to type, and 'cause you couldn't get your fix of postin threads or replies. http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a90/thealmightymiranda/smileys/laugh.gif

lavagal
November 5th, 2006, 05:51 PM
The Good:
One of the Alpha Females of HT shows up to drop off some korean chicken wings for the duty cops at the cellblock and sees your lame little 20-something butt and slaps you up the side of the head and convinces HPD to release you into her custody, which might not be such a great thing given as she's gonna whoop your butt for getting it in trouble, but in the long run, it's the best thing that could happen to you, but still...

Mike_Lowery
November 5th, 2006, 05:52 PM
My bad...I was late like a date a week after the prom.

The Bad: That Alpha Female is not at all fiiiiiiine http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a90/thealmightymiranda/smileys/laugh.gif

lavagal
November 5th, 2006, 06:41 PM
Looks like I have to keep this going...

The Bad:
Auntie Alpha Female from HT takes your butt out of the cellblock and, ala The Angel of Death, lays out your future so that you can see what a friggen loser you'll be if you continue down this self-destructive way of life. But you're 20 something so...

HulaHoney
November 5th, 2006, 08:04 PM

The Bad:
Auntie Alpha Female from HT takes your butt out of the cellblock and, ala The Angel of Death, lays out your future so that you can see what a friggen loser you'll be if you continue down this self-destructive way of life. But you're 20 something so...

The Good: ....so in the meantime Alpha Fem live in La LA Land and have good fun!!!!

lavagal
November 5th, 2006, 08:11 PM
The Good: ....so in the meantime Alpha Fem live in La LA Land and have good fun!!!!

Sorry HulaHoney. It goes "Good...Bad...Ugly" so you should have put in an ugly. Wanna try again?

HulaHoney
November 5th, 2006, 08:19 PM
hahahahaha...depends what kind of goo fun...(-:

The Good: Alpha Fem listen to the Good Witch, finished school, found her prince, moved into his Castle and lived happily ever after.

lavagal
November 5th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Sorry HulaHoney,
Technically, the next entry would be "UGLY" if you are wanting to write the next entry, then you have to write one that is "UGLY." Then hang around if you're determined to write a "Good," OK?

kaipo
November 6th, 2006, 02:58 AM

The Bad:

The Ugly:
Previously mentioned "Alpha Female" turns out to really be "Auntia alpha male" and proceeds to slap you loser butt down to Merchant street so you can be "Alpha Mahu". Remember, you're 20 something so...

HulaHoney
November 6th, 2006, 06:52 AM
Eh Lavagirl...you right I missed DA Ugly...

HulaHoney
November 6th, 2006, 06:54 AM
Sorry HulaHoney,
Technically, the next entry would be "UGLY" if you are wanting to write the next entry, then you have to write one that is "UGLY." Then hang around if you're determined to write a "Good," OK?

You so good teacher...

lavagal
November 6th, 2006, 07:36 AM
The Good:
A downtown talent scout spots you and casts you into a hit TV show shot in Hawaii!

damontucker
November 6th, 2006, 07:42 AM
The Bad:

The shows name is "Hawaii" and it's a police series.

Leo Lakio
November 6th, 2006, 07:43 AM
The ugly:
One of your co-stars gets busted on a DUI, after wrapping a car around a lightpole...and it was the new car you just bought with your first big check from the show.

lavagal
November 6th, 2006, 08:03 AM
The Good:
Thanks to your new friend and talent scout who helped you pick out your car, she also advised you to get insurance for it...hence a gecko instantly appears on scene and hands you a check to cover the entire loss!

blueyecicle
November 6th, 2006, 08:18 AM
The bad: When you go to cash the check you get hit by a motor scooter and end up in the hospital for 3 months.

HulaHoney
November 6th, 2006, 08:55 AM
The bad: When you go to cash the check you get hit by a motor scooter and end up in the hospital for 3 months.

The Ugly: You don't need car or insurance anymore because you are in a wheelchair, permanently.

damontucker
November 6th, 2006, 09:09 AM
The good... you go on a trip... the plane crashes on a mysterious island...
and then all of a sudden you are no longer paralyzed anymore:p

HulaHoney
November 6th, 2006, 09:48 AM
The bad...but now on this lonely mysterious island, you are cut off from the world with no way of getting home to rejoice with family and friends that you are able-bodied again.

Leo Lakio
November 6th, 2006, 10:04 AM
The ugly: Those damn TV cameras won't leave you alone, not to mention some crazy blogging podcaster keeps showing up in the vicinity.

damontucker
November 6th, 2006, 10:23 AM
The good... that crazy blogging podcaster... happens to have a GPS with him...and can blog to people where they are at to be found.

Leo Lakio
November 6th, 2006, 10:27 AM
The bad: no power to the GPS.

Hellbent
November 6th, 2006, 10:33 AM
The Ugly: No matter how you try it, you cannot make a bicycle made out of cocounts and vines to power the GPS.
Also, a polar bear eats you.

damontucker
November 6th, 2006, 10:38 AM
The good:

The polar bear doesn't like the the way you taste so he throws you up...
When he pukes you up you wake up and come to realize you were just sleeping inside the Honolulu Zoo and it's all been a bad dream.

Hellbent
November 6th, 2006, 10:46 AM
The Bad: Youre naked and that wasnt a pillow you had your hand between.

lavagal
November 6th, 2006, 10:57 AM
The Ugly:
So there you are naked as you wake up in Rusti the Orangatan's playground, fondling some fuzzy balls.

damontucker
November 6th, 2006, 11:01 AM
The good... Rusti is not feeling like mating!

blueyecicle
November 6th, 2006, 11:03 AM
The bad: Because he already finished!:eek:

lavagal
November 6th, 2006, 01:55 PM
The Good:
The Honolulu Zoo Society has elected you its president because of your ability to communicate with Rusti and other residents within the amusement's confines.

HulaHoney
November 6th, 2006, 08:36 PM
The Good:
The Honolulu Zoo Society has elected you its president because of your ability to communicate with Rusti and other residents within the amusement's confines.

Lavagal...you forget...The Ugly?

MadAzza
November 6th, 2006, 09:11 PM
The good... Rusti is not feeling like mating!

The bad: Because he already finished!:eek:

The ugly: What's this in my handbag?

(Ewww <barf> ... this goes too well with my sig! OK, I just grossed myself out.)

1stwahine
November 6th, 2006, 09:13 PM
The ugly: What's this in my handbag?

(Barf ... this goes too well with my sig! OK, I just grossed myself out.)

The Good: My Rabbit!:p

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

aUNTIE PUpULE:D

MadAzza
November 6th, 2006, 09:19 PM
The bad: The power's out, and you have only one set of batteries.

lavagal
November 6th, 2006, 09:21 PM
The Ugly:
And they don't fit in your vibrator!

Mike_Lowery
November 6th, 2006, 09:23 PM
The Ugly:
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a90/thealmightymiranda/smileys/laugh.gif

HulaHoney
November 6th, 2006, 09:34 PM
The Ugly:

The Good...But you are always prepared...you have a spare...

1stwahine
November 6th, 2006, 09:38 PM
The Good...But you are always prepared...you have a spare...

The Bad: But it's BROKEN!!!!:eek: :( :p

aUNTIE PuPule

lavagal
November 6th, 2006, 09:41 PM
The UGLY:
So you threw it out the window and it landed on the HPD car that was parked outside your apartment...with its blue lights flashing! No one wants to pick it up and dust it for prints! But they DO anyway! They are, after all, Honolulu's Finest!

1stwahine
November 6th, 2006, 09:45 PM
The UGLY:
So you threw it out the window and it landed on the HPD car that was parked outside your apartment...with its blue lights flashing! No one wants to pick it up and dust it for prints! But they DO anyway! They are, after all, Honolulu's Finest!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Good: They chipped in and bought me a brand new one from Sensually Yours!:D

Auntie Lynn

lavagal
November 6th, 2006, 09:47 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Good: They chipped in and bought me a brand new one from Sensually Yours!:D

Auntie Lynn

The Bad:
But they forgot to get batteries!

HulaHoney
November 6th, 2006, 09:49 PM
The UGLY:

The Good...It's your lucky day, the man of your dreams, one hunk of a detective who dusted for prints looks you up because he wants to meet one kinky girl for a date.

1stwahine
November 6th, 2006, 09:55 PM
The Good...It's your lucky day, the man of your dreams, one hunk of a detective who dusted for prints looks you up because he wants to meet one kinky girl for a date.

The Bad: I not KINKY! I'm PUPULE!:p

But I no mind getting a Hunk of A Detective! NOT!
(I hope dey not reading dis....sorry guy's! Only joking.)

Auntie Lynn:D

HulaHoney
November 6th, 2006, 09:56 PM
The Bad:
But they forgot to get batteries!

auntie beat me to the punch...okay The Ugly...So you give the vibrator back, but they throw you in jail for being ungrateful!

1stwahine
November 6th, 2006, 10:00 PM
auntie beat me to the punch...okay The Ugly...So you give the vibrator back, but they throw you in jail for being ungrateful!

The Good: They get all scoldings from the Major cause I'm Auntie Lynn of Chinatown! I'm set FREE!:D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good night Ladies! Dat was FuN!

Auntie Lynn

damontucker
November 7th, 2006, 03:11 AM
The Bad:
Manoa just caught up w/ this thread of horny wahines!

HulaHoney
November 7th, 2006, 07:20 AM
The Bad:
Manoa just caught up w/ this thread of horny wahines!

The Ugly...you find out he was borrowing yours and using it too!

blueyecicle
November 7th, 2006, 08:43 AM
*OMG shaking me head and my cheeks are red!*

The Good: We know Manoa doesn't swing that way so it all was just a hallucination. Rabbit stays with PuPule and all is a weird dream.

Cameron
November 7th, 2006, 09:27 AM
The Bad, the hallucination drug induced and now manoa's sitting in the hospital after a stomach pump.

Hellbent
November 7th, 2006, 09:35 AM
The Ugly: That wasnt chicken.

blueyecicle
November 7th, 2006, 09:58 AM
The Good: He was the 1 millionth hospital CUSTOMER! and they gve him 3 tickets to fly anywhere!!

Leo Lakio
November 7th, 2006, 10:40 AM
The bad:
... you go on a trip... the plane crashes on a mysterious island...Deja vu, all over again.

1stwahine
November 7th, 2006, 10:45 AM
The bad:Deja vu, all over again.

The Good: I got a BIGGER RABBIT!:p

Auntie Pupule:D

Leo Lakio
November 7th, 2006, 10:48 AM
Wat, NT? No "ugly" first? :confused:

damontucker
November 7th, 2006, 10:54 AM
The bad:Deja vu, all over again.
The Ugly
Deja Vu was a strip clup down in Waikiki which happens to be on the same island
that this mystery island turned out to be.
The ugly part... the strippers that would come out of the bar and try to recruit guys off the street to come into the place:eek:

Leo Lakio
November 7th, 2006, 11:27 AM
...and that posting, Manoa, was "good!"

HulaHoney
November 7th, 2006, 11:34 AM
The Ugly
Deja Vu was a strip clup down in Waikiki which happens to be on the same island
that this mystery island turned out to be.
The ugly part... the strippers that would come out of the bar and try to recruit guys off the street to come into the place:eek:

The Good..Surprise, they were all under cover cops from Waikiki make one big arrest...it's illegal to strip and illicit on Mysterious Island.

damontucker
November 7th, 2006, 12:30 PM
The Bad...
it's illegal to strip and illicit on Mysterious Island but were off mysterious island and now back in Touristville Waikiki shopping at ABC stores for survival supplies for an impending tsunami from a quake generated off the Big Island.

Leo Lakio
November 7th, 2006, 12:37 PM
The ugly:
The ABC stores are sold out of everything except some cheap-@$$ rainbow-inspired product with stickers that say "not for the gay's only."
(Find relevant thread if you require explanation...)

blueyecicle
November 7th, 2006, 01:08 PM
The ugly:
The ABC stores are sold out of everything except some cheap-@$$ rainbow-inspired product with stickers that say "not for the gay's only."
(Find relevant thread if you require explanation...)

LMAO

The good: This big gay cruise line with 2 full ships, just came in with plenty of supplies for EVERYONE on the island!

lavagal
November 7th, 2006, 01:53 PM
LMAO

The good: This big gay cruise line with 2 full ships, just came in with plenty of supplies for EVERYONE on the island!

The Bad:
Including the entire lineup of International Male models wearing puka shell g-strings at Gordon Biersch!

damontucker
November 7th, 2006, 04:20 PM
The Ugly -

Gordon Biersch runs out of beer!
And the only place in Aloha Tower for the gay men to go for a beer is Hooters!:rolleyes:

blueyecicle
November 7th, 2006, 04:38 PM
The Good: Hooters just recruited a new group of men from the pending discrimination lawsuit so all is well!

lavagal
November 7th, 2006, 04:42 PM
The Bad:
Lipstick Lesbians show up on their motorcycles to have a bachelorette party prior to a commitment ceremony and get rabid when they find that the Hooters are now Roosters!

1stwahine
November 7th, 2006, 04:58 PM
The Bad:
Lipstick Lesbians show up on their motorcycles to have a bachelorette party prior to a commitment ceremony and get rabid when they find that the Hooters are now Roosters!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lavagal
November 7th, 2006, 05:05 PM
I swear Auntie Lynn is my biggest fan. kisses, cutie pie!

blueyecicle
November 7th, 2006, 05:37 PM
YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!!! LMBO both of you crack me up!

The Ugly: The fistfight that ensues with the big biker lesbians and the little skinny roosters! And the CNN news coverage of the gay warfare!

lavagal
November 7th, 2006, 05:45 PM
The Good:
Rev. Ted Haggard, who also arrived via cruise ship, calms the angry rainbow coalition with his prayers and guidance.

damontucker
November 7th, 2006, 05:47 PM
The Bad...

Haggard aligns with Gabbard to make Hagbard a new religion!

lavagal
November 7th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Wow. That's so bad, it's ugly!

damontucker
November 7th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Do I get two points then?

So if my post was bad and ugly...

Then were on to good.

The good...

People in Hawaii, did not accept Hagbard as a religion and it ended up being only the two of them and a guy named ricky who likes rainbow labels.... so the Hagbard religion quickly died off.

lavagal
November 7th, 2006, 06:50 PM
The Bad:
The incumbent Gabard was reelected!

HulaHoney
November 7th, 2006, 08:52 PM
The Bad...

Haggard aligns with Gabbard to make Hagbard a new religion!

The Ugly...Foley joins Hagbard...Gabbard feels safe now so he comes out too.

damontucker
November 13th, 2006, 04:13 PM
The Good,

Voters turn against Gabbard completely and elect a transgendered person to the Hawaii DOE BOE who will put some humanity in the board and hopefully crack down on a lot of the Bullying that has been going on.

timkona
November 13th, 2006, 04:56 PM
The Bad,

But now we run the risk of books like "Mommy is Daddy" becoming required reading in 1st grade.

damontucker
November 13th, 2006, 04:59 PM
The Bad,

But now we run the risk of books like "Mommy is Daddy" becoming required reading in 1st grade.
The Ugly,
timkona just joined this thread:p

BTW FU on that comment!

She will do a great job... quit being homophobic!

damontucker
November 13th, 2006, 05:04 PM
The good... Timkona has children himself...

and maybe the karma will haunt him down the road:p

timkona
November 13th, 2006, 05:04 PM
I am from SF so don't give me no crap about gender wonder.

I'm glad you favor her(his) election. And if you endorse them, good enough for me.

But if I hear of any shenanigans coming down from the BOE in terms of curriculum not appropriate for the situation, then you know who I will be calling.

damontucker
November 13th, 2006, 05:09 PM
I am from SF so don't give me no crap about gender wonder.

I'm glad you favor her(his) election. And if you endorse them, good enough for me.

But if I hear of any shenanigans coming down from the BOE in terms of curriculum not appropriate for the situation, then you know who I will be calling.

I didn't even know she was a he to tell you the truth until after the election.

Yes, I voted for her on platform alone. Had I known before the election that she was transgendered... I probably would have supported her vocally.

Don't blame any shenanigans on the BOE on me though!!! And if they happen... I doubt she will be the instigator...

Now the bad...

We fricking derailed this thread in a matter of 4 posts damnit!