Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What countries do you want to travel to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What countries do you want to travel to?

If I had the money and I could travel to any foreign countries, they would probably have to be:

Japan: the food, the culture, and all the import things that we have in the U.S. Lay over for 2 hours before we headed to Hong Kong, Disneyland Tokyo.

Hong Kong: the food, the culture, accessories such as jade bracelets, watches, clothing are cheap, the biggest amusement park that is on a hill,
    Disneyland Hong Kong. I been there 2 times. It was a neat experience for me since I went there when I was little and I went again when my church had a mission trip. We stayed for two weeks.

China: the food, the culture, the influences, accessories such as jade bracelets, clothing are cheap. Went there twice while on the mission trip to Hong Kong

Thailand: I want to experience the food, and the culture, seeing the temples in Thailand

The Philippines: I want to experience the food, the people, and the culture, seeing people how they worship God
    Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Re: What countries do you want to travel to?

Brazil, including a trip up the Amazon
    Greece, especially the Aegean Islands
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Marrakesh
    Tanzania
    The jungles of Costa Rica
    Portugal, Spain and Italy
    Coventry, England (for the stained glass)
    India
    Lebanon
    South Vietnam
    Cuba
    Burkina Fasso
    Tonga
    New Zealand

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

I wanna go to:

Tahiti - get a tattoo, take tahitian lessons

New Zealand

Da Vatican, I want to see places mentioned in da book ANGELS & DEMONS.

Japan

OR the country of Molokai or Lanai, cause I neva been there.
      ~Lika

\\000// Malama Pono \\000//

Comment

Australia!
        Italy!
        Hawai'i, oh wait that's not a country and I have been there!
        Since when is psycho a bad thing??
        Sharing withother survivors...
        www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by GypsyLika View Post
          I wanna go to:

Tahiti - get a tattoo, take tahitian lessons

New Zealand

Da Vatican, I want to see places mentioned in da book ANGELS & DEMONS.

Japan

OR the country of Molokai or Lanai, cause I neva been there.
          Just to correct you and I hope that you don't mind but Moloka'i and Lana'i are not countries but islands!
          Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Throughout my life I've been to Europe and Asia on vacation so I probably won't be going anytime soon.

I'm dying to go to Aotearoa -- not just for its beauty but for cultural reasons. Friends who have been there all agree that they have a spiritual and cultural connection to that place.

Morocco's also on my list.
            Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
            We're not here to mess around
            Boston, you know we love you madly
            Hear the crowd roar to your sound
            Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
            You know we couldn't live without you
            Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

I like places that don't have many rules where you can really party. SE Asia was a lot of fun.

Comment

I'd like to go to England and Italy.

Comment

Ooh this will take a while but:

Egypt, I was all set to depart on the morning of 9/11/03 but the bags stayed packed while wifey and I sat in disbelief and spent the entire day in front of the tv.

Russia, I'd like to spend some time in Moscow. Doing what, I don't know but there is so much history there and we spent years fearing them and fretting over them, it'd be interesting.

China, just to see the great wall and to eat some real dim sum.

Kenya, I'd like to take a photo safari. I'm a big time gun nut but wouldn't feel real good about hunting stuff that have no chance against me.

Australia, Well, I'd like to hang out where the crocodile hunter, and mad max grew up.

Comment

I'm concentrating on Brazil these days. Of course I'd be willing to go back to Italy anytime.

So far the stickpins I could put on the map:

Mexico
                    Colombia
                    Panama
                    Brazil
                    Argentina
                    Chile
                    Jamaica
                    Japan
                    Malaysia
                    Singapore
                    England
                    Scotland
                    Ireland
                    Denmark
                    Netherlands
                    Germany
                    France
                    Switzerland
                    Spain
                    Italy
                    Greece
                    Turkey
                    New Zealand
                    Tahiti
                    Last edited by sinjin; November 8, 2006, 06:42 AM.
                    “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                    http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Back to Australia & Japan.
                      For the first time, to the UK & Scandinavia.
                      And Tibet (for the first time in this life...)

Comment

I want to go to Egypt.
                        Ive been to: Big Island, Maui, Vegas, San Franscisco, San Diego, NY, England, Germany, France, Switzerland, Australlia, New Zealand, Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Canada. I was very lucky as a child; my mom took me travelling with her. I'd like to go back to some of those places now that I am older.
                        Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Malaysia. I've been to Hong Kong, Japan and Korea. My son lives in HK, so when I visit him next time, I'd like to go to Malaysia. If not there, then Viet Nam where it borders south China.

I'd like to return to Japan and visit Nara in autumn. I'd just visit Osaka, Kyoto and Nara on one trip.

My friend just went to Okinawa with her mother and told me how much it's changed from when she went years ago. It sounds like a good "off-the-beaten path" place to visit.

Tahiti, mostly because I know someone there, my niece, who could show me around.

Czech Republic because my maternal great-grandparents were born there. We know where the family village is and could maybe still find relatives.

Switzerland, it's so picturesque. I've always wanted to visit there.

Denmark, especially Copenhagen. Maybe during a jazz festival time.

New Zealand. It would have to be sometime when I could go for several weeks, since it's so far away and there are two islands to visit.

Greece. I like Greek culture, prefer it to Italian.

Jamaica. Curacao.

There are other places, to a lesser degree. Maybe Portugal and the Azores.

But I'd also like to visit each of the 50 states and I'm only up to 21 states. I'd like to visit each state capital. At the end of this month, I should add 3 states to my list.

Has anyone visited all 50 states?

Comment

i hope you travel each and everyone of them and more amy

i never been off guam ... imagine that ... this tiny 36 square mile piece of earth... this is all i've ever seen ... yeah.

but i'd like to check out havai'i .. (use the authentic name for respect)

you guys will probably prefer if i dont go to your home LoL.. i understand that.

but umm..... hmm... other places seem sucky to havai'i. maybe singapore ... or CuBa , or gleasons gym in brooklyn new york. those places are worth visiting.
                            Ebb And Flow

Comment

England: British accents, great historical sites, wonderful tea and other food
                              Italy: spaghetti, opera which I am being trained in as well
                              Germany: it's my background and I love the German food, also learning German as a language
                              France: love the language, love the food
                              any Spanish-speaking nation: I'm learning Spanish too

I went to Mexico when I was younger, but I don't remember it that well, so I'd like to go back.
                              'Alika

Comment

Working...
                              X