Spiderman 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiderman 3

I liked this new teaser it's going to be one heck of a spidey movie check it out here
    Last edited by Pedro; June 28, 2006, 05:38 PM.
    A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Re: Spiderman 3 Teaser

I saw this today before Superman Returns, and yeah, it does look good. There are a lot of good reasons to check out a Spidey flick, but Kirsten Dunst remains the two best ones.

Equally intriguing was the trailer for the new M. Night Shyamalan film, which looks like some kind of weird retelling of the Arthurian legend.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

I need to remind users that this thread should talk about the Spider-Man 3 trailer/teaser/preview and not drift the topic to some other movie's preview. Just simply create another thread for Lady in the Water.

In any event last night's preview at Ward didn't have Spider-Man 3. Which theater was showing the Spider-Man 3 preview during Superman Returns?

Comment

Originally posted by helen
        I need to remind users that this thread should talk about the Spider-Man 3 trailer/teaser/preview and not drift the topic to some other movie's preview. Just simply create another thread for Lady in the Water.

In any event last night's preview at Ward didn't have Spider-Man 3. Which theater was showing the Spider-Man 3 preview during Superman Returns?

Not sure which theatres had the spidey teaser playing but I am going tonight to watch superman returns hopefully I get to see the teaser on the big screen.
        A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Thanks for the link to the online trailer... apart from the cliche of using on-screen text with ellipses to build drama, it does look promising... though we all know trailers don't often really represent the final movie, for better or worse.

In fact, I was surprised how many clips there were from the movie, considering that it's not due out until next year. I half expected the opening visual of the spidey-suit to be all there was to see. Looks like the effects team has been busy. I only hope the script folks were working just as hard before shooting began.
          Originally posted by scrivener
          There are a lot of good reasons to check out a Spidey flick, but Kirsten Dunst remains the two best ones.
          Ah, Scriv... you're nothing if not consistent.

Comment

I suspect they have finished the bulk of the filming and would be working on the CGI stuff right now.

Comment

Looks like we may see Venom as well as the Sandman, Goblin and an unknown fourth Villan. . I read that a Spiderman 4 is in pre-production, rumor is Mysterio and the Lizard (remember we saw Dr. Connors in SP2)in this one.
              Last edited by alohabear; July 25, 2006, 06:46 AM.
              Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
              Flickr

Comment

Spiderman 3

have you guys seen the latest trailer?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_p.../spider-man_3/
                525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Re: Spiderman 3

I saw it when I watched the Saw 3 movie. It sure looks more intense than the last 2! I might actually sit through the whole thing.
                  Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                  Sharing withother survivors...
                  www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Re: Spiderman 3

The full trailer is at Ifilm. Looks like it's gonna win 2007's summer movie war.
                    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
                    Flickr

Comment

Working...
                    X