Frank Gore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Gore!

He's already got 800+ yds through 9 games, and he's a major factor in the Niners 4 humble wins. Not bad for a 2nd round pick who's overcome several knee injuries.

I know Reggie Bush is just a rookie, and Gore's got 1 year experience, but dare I say...

Gore being better than Bush makes up for that botched election in 2000.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: Frank Gore!

But Bush will be a much better investment in the long term then Gore can ever be!

Comment

Gore is going to be a stud, and I've been saying since even before this.
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
        But Bush will be a much better investment in the long term then Gore can ever be!
        Maybe...if Bush will stop juking so much and run north-south instead. Until then, he's just another Eric Metcalf.

flickr

Comment

You could have titled this thread: Bush Vs. Gore Again!

That might have drawn in more interest...hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
            You could have titled this thread: Bush Vs. Gore Again!

That might have drawn in more interest...hahahaha
            Hahahaha...that's an idea. But I guess this shows who the real NFL heads are

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
              I know Reggie Bush is just a rookie, and Gore's got 1 year experience, but dare I say...

Gore being better than Bush makes up for that botched election in 2000.
              *groans* *laughs*. That's a pretty bad joke, Mike, but I can't help but laugh anyways.

I've been high on Gore since he was at the University of Miami, but it's too soon to say if he's better than Bush. I'm really surprised at how ineffective Bush has been running inside. I knew he wouldn't be great, but the number of 10 carry/20 yard performances he's had this year is a little alarming. Like you said, he needs to learn to run North/South. Players are too fast in the NFL for him to spend too much time trying to juke em. It's make one cut then go.

There's choke good young backs in the league right now though, not just Gore and Bush: Chester Taylor, Joseph Addai, Lawrence Maroney, Maurice Jones-Drew, etc. All of them are potential studs in the making.

Niners are 4-5! Aside from those total ass-whuppings we got at the hands of da Bears and Chargers, we're looking good. Gore got me 20+ points in two of my fantasy leagues, too, so I'm happy. Hope that concussion that knocked him out of the 2nd half isn't too seroius.

Comment

Gore's been the real story in the 49ers' rise to mediocrity from the prior seasons of utter despair. Certainly a lot more than Alex Smith, whom I still believe was a mistake: the 'Niners should have traded that #1 pick for other needs like linemen and defensive backs. Ahhh, but everyone gets enamored with QBs ........

Comment

And it's nice to see the Niners stickin to the ground game early on. Frank just busted a 72 yd run against the Packers

flickr

Comment

Your talking about the guy that fumbles more than any other Back in the league

Comment

Working...
                    X