Foreigner coming to Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreigner coming to Hawaii

Doing March shows at the Blaisdell, Maui and at Hilton Waikoloa on Big Island. Figures I'll be on the mainland when they come! Grrrr....

KalihiBoy

http://pollstar.com/tour/searchall.p...FOREIG&PSKey=Y

Re: Foreigner coming to Hawaii

On second thought glad I'm not going to this show, lead singer Lou Gramm is not touring with the band and without him it isn't worth seeing them.

Lou Gramm is touring on his own and hopefully will make a island stop this year.

http://www.lougramm.com/

KalihiBoy

Comment

Originally posted by Kalihiboy View Post
      On second thought glad I'm not going to this show, lead singer Lou Gramm is not touring with the band and without him it isn't worth seeing them.
      I wonder if fans thought the same when Journey began touring without Steve Perry? Steve Augeri sounds great from what little I've heard. Now I see they have a new guy (again) named Jeff Scott Soto. How's that guy?

I'll pass on Foreigner.

I'm still waiting for the moon and stars to align so that Pink Floyd can come to Hawaii! Dream on.
      sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Okay I will admit I went to the Journey concert with Steve Augeri on lead vocals and came away impressed for the most part. But I'd much prefer Steve Perry (wish he would do a solo tour here), Dennis DeYoung and Lou Gramm on lead vocals of their respective bands than the replacements they have now.

In the case of the Cars, with Benjamin Orr passing on, then I can understand why you might want to try and get someone else to sing like they have with Todd Rundgren. Ditto with Paul Rodgers with Queen, talk about a great voice, wish they would come as I have always been a huge Bad Company fan!!

KalihiBoy

Comment

Working...
        X