Ohana Hawaiian BBQ opens in Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohana Hawaiian BBQ opens in Kansas

Ohana Hawaiian BBQ opens in Kansas!!!!! Yipppppeeeeee!!! now I no have to cook myself I can drive to kansas an get it!!!

jus had to share..... Hawaiian Food making its way to the midwest!
    Support Lung Cancer Research

Re: Ohana Hawaiian BBQ opens in Kansas

Originally posted by kaneohegirl View Post
    Ohana Hawaiian BBQ opens in Kansas!!!!! Yipppppeeeeee!!! now I no have to cook myself I can drive to kansas an get it!!!

We have them here in SoCal. There's one close to me in Burbank but I haven't been yet. I've been to a few others...

I liked L&L when I went there. ONO Hawaiian BBQ here is good too...but then again, I know nothing of "real" Hawaiian food, just what tastes good to me. Probably a mainland version, but still really yummy.

I wonder how many of these chains are started by people who grew up on the islands. I know L&L originated there, but what about the others ?
    http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
    Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
    Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Originally posted by tikiyaki View Post

I wonder how many of these chains are started by people who grew up on the islands. I know L&L originated there, but what about the others ?

ohana hawaiian BBQ
      from wesite....
      Our menu items originated from a tiny luncheon in Waimea, Big Island Hawaii called Kamuela Deli since 1972. Through the years, we understand that many Hawaiians reside in the US continent, and many visitors who have visited Hawaii have been craving for the local food. So, here we are, determined not to disappoint these folks, and will share our own recipes and we will prepare these great food to all people in the Mainland USA. Mahalo!
      Support Lung Cancer Research

Comment

Originally posted by kaneohegirl View Post

wooohooo happy grines to you!
        ~Lika

\\000// Malama Pono \\000//

Comment

Working...
        X