Odd Job Contractor Wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd Job Contractor Wanted!

My family has a few "odd jobs" around the house that need doing by people more skilled (or more energetic) than I, but I have no idea how to find someone... or if even these are the sorts of things for which service providers exist. In any case, if you can recommend a person or company (or yourself), please do! Of course we'd prefer a licensed/bonded contractor and an initial "estimate" visit.

Among the tasks:
    • Remove rolling glass bathtub doors to replace with a basic rod and curtain, and repainting one bathroom ceiling (which had the oddest mold breakout).
    • Replace an "air conditioner shelter" - basically a simple wood roof over an AC unit to keep it dry and out of the sun (and a little quieter) - and possibly installing a second AC unit in an upstairs window with a Mililani-required cover/crate.
    • Replace some corrugated plastic sheets currently serving as a roof over a kitchen patio.
    • Reseating or replacing a door on an enclosed patio.
    If said contractor also can or works with someone who does outdoor stuff - basically, we have a disaster of a small, enclosed backyard that we'd like cleared - even better!
Working...
X