The Bush Watch - Chapter 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bush Watch - Chapter 3

I noticed that the 'Bush Watch' thread has been closed, but despite the Democrat victories, we are not out of the woods with the global corporate fascists.

A CIA assessment finds no evidence that Iran is developing 'nucular' weapons, and Cheney has discounted the assessment, adding that the Democrats' victories "would not stop the administration from pursuing a military option in Iran."

See the advance of an article by Seymour Hersh to appear in The New Yorker on 11-27:

http://truthout.org/docs_2006/111906Z.shtml

Re: Cheney Watch

Oh, phooey. I thought this was going to be about a new timepiece. Never mind.

Though, in a veiled attempt to stay on-topic, one could note that the clock is loudly ticking on the lame-duck administration...

Comment

Re: The Bush Watch - Chapter 3

I just have to ask...what was Bush's acting director of the White House Travel Office doing partying down in Waikiki last night at 2:00 in the morning?
      He was suppose to be traveling with the president not partying in Waikiki!
      The acting director of the White House Travel Office, who was traveling with President Bush's entourage, was robbed and beaten early this morning outside a Waikiki night club...
      http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...702894536.html

I can see the Headlines across America tomorrow: Director of Travel robbed and busted up on Travels in Honolulu!

It's not gonna look good for tourism at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Mahi Waina View Post
        I noticed that the 'Bush Watch' thread has been closed, but despite the Democrat victories, we are not out of the woods with the global corporate fascists.

A CIA assessment finds no evidence that Iran is developing 'nucular' weapons, and Cheney has discounted the assessment, adding that the Democrats' victories "would not stop the administration from pursuing a military option in Iran."

See the advance of an article by Seymour Hersh to appear in The New Yorker on 11-27:

http://truthout.org/docs_2006/111906Z.shtml
        I saw Sy Hersh being interviewed last night. He's positive that the person who most wants to invade Iran is Dick Cheney. Hersh has been around long enough and knows enough people that I tend to believe what he says. And when I watched the interview last night, I'm convinced he knows more than he is letting on for now. Time to talk about impeaching Dick Cheney. Forget about impeaching Bush 43. Cheney is way more dangerous.

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
          I just have to ask...what was Bush's acting director of the White House Travel Office doing partying down in Waikiki last night at 2:00 in the morning?
          He was suppose to be traveling with the president not partying in Waikiki!

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...702894536.html

I can see the Headlines across America tomorrow: Director of Travel robbed and busted up on Travels in Honolulu!

It's not gonna look good for tourism at all!
          It's not been a good week for the Bush party and getting robbed has it?

One of US
          President George W. Bush's daughters has been robbed of her mobile phone and purse in Argentina, despite her heavy Secret Service protection, ABC News reported.
          Barbara Bush's purse was snatched at a Buenos Aires restaurant during a night on the town, but the Secret Service agents did not notice, ABC said, citing police sources.
          http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20061122...t_061122020210
          So how safe is the president if the Secret Service can't stop one Bush's Daughters from getting robbed?

Comment

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20061122...t_061122020210
            So how safe is the president if the Secret Service can't stop one Bush's Daughters from getting robbed?
            It'd be interesting if her phone turned up for sale somewhere...and somebody unlocked the data and published all the phone numbers stored in it!

Miulang
            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
              It'd be interesting if her phone turned up for sale somewhere...and somebody unlocked the data and published all the phone numbers stored in it!

Miulang
              Lets see #'s in Bush's Daughter phone book??? Mom and Dad...
              Betty Ford Center... AA Buddy... Sister... then who?

I doubt she has any important numbers....and anyone can call the Whitehouse!

Comment

Lets see #'s in Bush's Daughter phone book??? Mom and Dad...
                Betty Ford Center... AA Buddy... Sister... then who?

I doubt she has any important numbers....and anyone can call the Whitehouse!
                Oh, she's had a boyfriend or two (or three), the private line to the White House living quarters, her drinking buddies...Grandma and Grandpa, maybe a celebrity or two...

Miulang

Comment

I bet the people that took bush's daughter phone don't even realize who's phone they have until the media got a hold of the story.

Same goes w/ the thugs last night... I bet they didn't know who they were messing with...and have already boasted to their "homies" about beating someone up down in Waiks...little did they know he was w/ the President's gang of thugs...

Go figure... a bunch of local thugs are able to take out someone so easily... More follow up needs be done....

Just wait till the whitehouse puts out a nice large sum of money for the info leading to the arrest of the 3 guys.... 6 figures is a lot of money to a thug... not much to the Whitehouse to get these guys behind bars....

Can you imagine this scenario(s)

1. local bradah asking a haole for a buck or two after seeing the guy drop plenty cash at the bar.... Haole guy says... no... I'm sorry... I don't give money to strangers...etc... local braddah... sees big wad of cash rounds up his boys outside...nuff said...

2. local braddah just sitting at the bar talking politics w/ a bunch of his friends.... haole guy over hears them talking s*** about Bush... Haole guy had a few... starts interjecting stuff....then forgetting how drunk he is... mentions something to the effect of..."you don't know who your messing with...etc... I'm with the president...etc..." Local braddahs laugh at haole guy... wait for him outside .... pummel him.... go home talk stink about beating up a haole who said he's with the president...blah blah...etc...."

ONLY to find out later he was with the president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That does seem like a believable scenario, Mānoa. But besides alcohol, blood and beatings, we hardly have all the facts, and IMHO, we don’t even know what likely happened yet.

Happy Chicken Lau Lau Day!

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                    USA TODAY, page 2A
                    11 March 1993

Comment

Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Forget about impeaching Bush 43. Cheney is way more dangerous.
                        Miulang
                        Cheney is worse than Saddam Hussein; if Cheney is not to be hung until dead, or otherwise executed for his crimes against humaity then neither should Hussein be executed. They should be lifetime cell mates in prison.

Comment

Time to talk about impeaching Dick Cheney. Forget about impeaching Bush 43. Cheney is way more dangerous.

Miulang
                          cheney has always been shameless in his belief in the imperial power of the presidency (and like previous posts, this piece references mr. hersh):

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/ide..._to_the_chief/
                          superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

What about Stephen Hadley? Who is this “excuse me, I am the big enchilada” comin’ at ya, all of a sudden?

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                            USA TODAY, page 2A
                            11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
                              What about Stephen Hadley? Who is this “excuse me, I am the big enchilada” comin’ at ya, all of a sudden?
                              Not a new player - he was part of the senior Bush's team as well. Official Bio.

Comment

Working...
                              X