my ex-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my ex-

so i just found out my ex did cheat...did lie....did everything I knew she was doing without her confessing. thanks to her friend. (and she was my first real love, so i thought)

that's what a move to another state will do. ambiguous things come clear. i move on. life goes on.

aloha,

live and learn.

Re: my ex-

consider yourself lucky that you found out and can move on with your life without having to deal with someone like that. it probably doesn't feel like it but count yourself lucky. you deserve much more.
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice View Post
      consider yourself lucky that you found out and can move on with your life without having to deal with someone like that. it probably doesn't feel like it but count yourself lucky. you deserve much more.
      thanks brada

Comment

Any nude pics of the ex you can post on the internet? ......just kidding
        Moving on is the best....I did it 11 years ago with a 1 year old son. She cheated and we left. I get no child support( she owes a ton) because the system(IMO) doesn't help dads that make a decent wage like they do a crying mother.
        8 years ago I remarried to the love of my life....life does go on.
        Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
        Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon007 View Post
          that's what a move to another state will do. ambiguous things come clear. i move on. life goes on.
          A geographical move will not take away the pain and suffering. Like other social problems you can not "run" away from what exists. Why do you have to move? You're not the one who did wrong?

Time heals.

You will see.

Yes....Life goes on Dear.

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

so i just found out my ex did cheat...did lie....did everything I knew she was doing without her confessing. thanks to her friend. (and she was my first real love, so i thought)

aloha,

live and learn.
            What was one of the first things I told you PM style?

Time to get over her and move on!

Why are you worried about it? She was your ex... so I thought when you moved here... so you said... you were still going to be friends and stuff...

I no it hurts and it's hard... but that's something that you could have thought about before first coming.

Now go catch a wave and find a hot surfer chick!!! If you do go home for Christmas... things will be much different between you guys... just warning you ahead of time... as when I first moved to Hilo from the Mainland... I went through some of the same things you are.

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
              What was one of the first things I told you PM style?
              PM is Private Message. I shall therefore put you on "Ignore." You don't know how to respect that honor and trust!

Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Long distance relationships are tough. I've had two, one ended in disaster and the other very nearly did. It didn't work out, but ultimately, these thiings always work out for the best.

Especially when you're making a new start in a new place, having a chance to make a completely new start with a new social circle and new romantic prospects is probably the best thing to happen to you yet!
                Originally posted by 1stwahine
                PM is Private Message. I shall therefore put you on "Ignore." You don't know how to respect that honor and trust!
                Oh dear lord. I don't even want to know.

I wonder if Damon can go one day without mentioning oh-so-blithely (1.) that he knows someone personally, (2.) that he knew something before someone else, (3.) that he's done something to make him an expert on a particular topic, (4.) that his wife is part Hawaiian, and that (5.) when he says or does something stupid, he actually meant to come across as an idiot just to get people talking.

I swear. I think I could write an automated "Manoa Post Generator" script.

Anyway... yes, ignore him. (I do, and while I still have to suffer through people who bother to respond to him, life is much brighter now.) Let's keep this thread about Brandon's broken heart... and brand new romantic prospects! I personally think Hilo is a great town to fall in love in.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post

Auntie Lynn
                  I didn't mean PM... I meant Previous Messages (My BAD!)
                  http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showpos...1&postcount=21
                  http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showpos...7&postcount=22
                  etc.

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                  one day without mentioning oh-so-blithely (1.) that he knows someone personally, (2.) that he knew something before someone else, (3.) that he's done something to make him an expert on a particular topic, (4.) that his wife is part Hawaiian, and that (5.) when he says or does something stupid, he actually meant to come across as an idiot just to get people talking.
                  PZ -

Why would any of this bother you... you write this as if you are jealous it seems?

Just curious? Is there some rule in HT that says were not suppose to talk about anything in our life?

Comment

aloha,

live and learn.
                    You know despite the circumstances that lead to your break up, it's fine to admit that she was your first real love.

Moving to another state will open your eyes a lot, and eventually you'll realize that your interests eventually change -- not only in romantic relationships, but also with friends as well.

Like PZ said, you have this great opportunity for a fresh start. Take lots of time to enjoy everything that Hilo has to offer, and if and when you're ready to start something new...you'll know!
                    Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                    We're not here to mess around
                    Boston, you know we love you madly
                    Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                    Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                    You know we couldn't live without you
                    Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
                      Just curious? Is there some rule in HT that says were not suppose to talk about anything in our life?
                      There are written rules and there are the more conspicuous "Unwritten" rules of conduct. Yes you don't have to follow them but still, if you cross those lines of online ettiquite people will tend to get upset.

Look I've been there with my holier than though attitude and have crossed swords with Palolo Joe, but in the long run we've made our peace and continue to jab each other but in a friendly manner...the way its supposed to be.

It's okay to joke now and then, but you never cross that line when it comes to those unwritten rules of conduct.
                      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

aloha,

live and learn.

I think I would move too, if my huBy and I ever split up...cuz I mean c'mon we like on an Island...you're bound to run in to each other and that could make you feel all ill inside and then if you haven't completely gotten over the whole relationship than seeing places that you two would frequent might make life tough, special places, dates wutever.....

If you move though its kinda like you're starting off with a clean slate. Start a whole new you.

personally I'd take advantage of the FREEDOM. Go, travel, spead your wings, you'll never get the nagging call, 'where are you?" , "who u wit'"? , "yada, yada, yada"!

Good luck & have fun,

KaYa T.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah, good point. Hawaii is the hotspot for "small world" syndrome. I'd like to think it's a buffer against people burning too many bridges or being too much a jerk, since everyone knows someone who works with someone who used to live next door to the brother of the same guy, you know?

Brandon, you've broken all ties to your old home and now have a whole lot of freedom to enjoy in a small little tropical pool. Have fun! But be careful. In Hilo it's like two degrees of separation, you know?

Comment

Thanks everyone for the support. It really shows the aloha spirit. Hehe that was cheesey. Anyways, I know I came here to start over, but there was no intention to start my love life over.

Yeah im 22, young some might say, but when it comes to competing with faith, I tend to sway the other direction. Im not much of a religious buff - maybe I should start again.

We'll see what happens. Come x-mas, ill be around her area, maybe holler back at her. Live and learn - play by ear.

Comment

So the surfboard whacked you?

Just kidding bro... you know I wish you the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X