PDA

View Full Version : Quickie Game: Psychic Sandwich

scrivener
November 26th, 2006, 03:56 PM
Inspired by one of David Letterman's best recurring features, it's Hawaii Threads Psychic Sandwich!

http://www.mitchellkdwyer.net/images/psychicsandwich1.jpg

Go into your psychic trance and discern what's in the McDonald's bag. Post your answer here. Later tonight, I'll reveal the truth. We can toast the winner and pelt the loser with unwanted slices of dill pickles.

helen
November 26th, 2006, 04:04 PM
Quarter pounder with cheese, large fries, six pieces of Chicken McNuggets with sweet & sour sauce.

mel
November 26th, 2006, 04:19 PM
Big Mac with order of fries and 2 apple pies.

pzarquon
November 26th, 2006, 04:21 PM
A cameraphone pointed out a small hole on the other side, so positioned to take better "Secret Girl (http://www.flickr.com/photos/mitchell/304032764/)" pictures!

Or a large fries and some sweet-and-sour sauce.

lavagal
November 26th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Side salad with Newman's Own Sesame-Ginger low-fat dressing. $1

Marco
November 26th, 2006, 04:34 PM
2 Egg McMuffins and a hash brown. Oh wait, that's what I had. cheehee

No grease stains on the bag, so I'm counting out fries. (I hope everyone notices my fine detective skillz ;))

I guess I'll be the first to guess: nothing

damontucker
November 26th, 2006, 04:39 PM
2 McRibs and a Large Fry...

But PZ's answer was a good one!:eek:

tutusue
November 26th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Chicken satay, sticky rice and green papaya salad from Keo's? :D

Jake's Ohana
November 26th, 2006, 05:26 PM
McChicken Sandwich, large fries, and an apple pie.

blueyecicle
November 26th, 2006, 08:15 PM
10 piece chicken nugget, double cheeseburger, small fry and some BBQ sauce...otherwise known as ketchup with sugar in it at Micky D's.

Glen Miyashiro
November 26th, 2006, 08:23 PM
A Chicken McNuggets Happy Meal.

CranBeree
November 26th, 2006, 08:26 PM
a big mac sandwich

lavagal
November 26th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Inspired by one of David Letterman's best recurring features, it's Hawaii Threads Psychic Sandwich!

http://www.mitchellkdwyer.net/images/psychicsandwich1.jpg

Go into your psychic trance and discern what's in the McDonald's bag. Post your answer here. Later tonight, I'll reveal the truth. We can toast the winner and pelt the loser with unwanted slices of dill pickles.

I think it's time for the truth, Scriv!!!! I gotta get to bed! (Or beside the bed)

damontucker
November 26th, 2006, 09:13 PM
No worries... he will probably have a full on spread sheet analysis of our data at the end of this quickie!

Can we throw in another bet?

I'd like to say possibly a BK Whopper just for the shock effect?

Or are we limited to our first guess?:confused:

scrivener
November 26th, 2006, 09:43 PM
And heeeeeeeeere's the answer!

http://www.mitchellkdwyer.net/images/bandt2.jpg

I'm declaring CranBeree the winner, since I think "a big mac sandwich" comes closest to "a big and tasty sandwich."

I'm normally a Big Mac person (I'd eat them every day if there were no negative consequences), but I wanted a smaller bite and I was in the mood for a little bit of tomato. Ta-da!

Thanks for playing!

PS: if the image looks slightly blurry, you're probably still in your trance. snap out of it!

lavagal
November 26th, 2006, 10:48 PM
They still make Big & Tasties? I used to order without mayo and ketchup to get it fresh! as healthy as beef gets at the golden arches.

pzarquon
November 27th, 2006, 06:58 AM
You got a fork with your Big & Tasty? Or is there an Asian Salad somewhere out of frame?

scrivener
November 27th, 2006, 09:05 AM
I'm fussy about getting food on my hands, so I order larger sandwiches with a knife, cutting the sandwich in half. This knife came as part of a fork/knife package.

adrian
November 27th, 2006, 09:08 AM
So what, that'd the end? Maybe I'll stop by McDs and continue this game.

lavagal
November 27th, 2006, 09:57 AM
I should have realized from the title of this thread that it would not have been the $1 side salad with the fantastic low-fat sesame ginger dressing, which probably costs 75 cents to create, package, ship and market.

tutusue
November 27th, 2006, 01:22 PM
I should have realized from the title of this thread that it would not have been the $1 side salad with the fantastic low-fat sesame ginger dressing, which probably costs 75 cents to create, package, ship and market.
I tell ya...those $1. side salads are a great deal for us 'singles'! I don't buy salad fixings from the grocery store anymore because so much of it goes to waste. McD's side salad is just fine!