Keiki Activities - Seeking Ideas/Input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keiki Activities - Seeking Ideas/Input

Keiki Activity Ideas seeking your contributions and your reviews on the activities listed in our forum. Add your activity idea or comment on those already posted. Purpose is to help others find Hawaii activities to do with family.
    Last edited by IslandShopping; November 28, 2006, 09:28 AM. Reason: clarification

Re: Keiki Activities - Seeking Ideas/Input

I went to the site and there is nothing to review are you just starting up obviously or something?

It's an online database with some phone numbers and addresses to some local businesses?

What is there to review? Is this a service? Are you trying to sell something for people?

I have a Keiki so I was interested... however, nothing to the site holds interest to me.

I can get that same list anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
      I went to the site and there is nothing to review[...]I can get that same list anywhere.
      Manoa...it appears this is a new web site. And yes, you can review the activities listed. It's a forum and each activity is a new thread. You can review the activity using the reply button. I haven't seen the same list elsewhere but I also haven't been looking.

Comment

thanks for assisting tutu.

I always wonder why people push content sites that have no "real" content yet. To me it's like... hey check out this television station.... and then when you flip to it... and all you get is advertisement.

Especially when you look at islandshoppings first HT post: http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthr...796#post115796

I went to that website...and it's not even running anymore!

Let's see if the site can become of value to me in the future.... when there are some posts.

Comment

Aloha Manoa, the thread that you speak of above with the link to the web site seems to work fine for me. Yahoo has a Midweek link to it also.

Comment

Aloha Mom...(gee that feels weird)

Any rate... Yep... it's up and running now...it wasn't running earlier today.

I see that your also the one poster that's posted on this new Keiki forum.

As I said in my first post... I hope it gets populated with plenty of parents.

If I could make a suggestion... might I say add a "babysitting/child swapping/child care/etc..." part to it?

As of right now... everything on the site is just something to sell a product or go to a business.

Comment

Working...
            X