X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha Airlines Gift Tickets

Give the Gift of Hawaii With Aloha Airlines Gift Tickets
    Wednesday November 29, 6:45 pm ET

HONOLULU, Nov. 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Now you can treat special people on your holiday list to the gift of travel to Hawaii and around the Islands with pre-purchased Aloha Airlines Gift Tickets valid for use on round-trips throughout next year.

Three great gift-ticket options are available only online at www.AlohaAirlines.com:

$500 Transpacific Gift Ticket (Coach Class)

Round-trip Coach travel between any Aloha Airlines destination on the Mainland and Hawaii. Travel is valid for most days of the year. An additional fare increment will be collected from the passenger for travel on Prime or Peak travel days. For further information, go to www.AlohaAirlines.com and look for Aloha Gift Ticket details.

$1,600 Transpacific Gift Ticket (First Class)

Round-trip First Class travel between any Aloha Airlines destination on the Mainland and Hawaii. Travel is valid on any day. There are no black-out dates.

$120 Inter-island Gift Ticket (Coach Class)

Round-trip Coach travel between any two destinations in Hawaii on flights operated by Aloha Airlines. Travel is valid on any day. There are no black-out dates.

The Aloha Airlines Gift Ticket is an actual airline ticket and not a gift certificate. It's a new concept in online shopping for holiday gifts where you actually purchase e-tickets online for the people on your holiday gift list, and notify them that gift tickets have been created in their names. The recipients of your gift can then decide when they want to fly between December 1, 2006 and December 31, 2007, and make their own booking by calling Aloha Reservations at 484-1111 on Oahu, or toll free at 1-800-367-5250.

"Surprise someone this holiday season by going online and purchasing a round trip to Hawaii or the Mainland, or an inter-island round trip," said Thom Nulty, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Sales. "The Gift Ticket is a hassle free way for you to shop and a convenient way for your loved ones to travel to any of Aloha's destinations on the West Coast or in Hawaii."

When you purchase a Gift Ticket online, Aloha Airlines will send you an e-ticket confirming your Gift Ticket purchase and naming the passenger on his or her own travel record. You can forward that e-mail with the attached e-ticket, or we can mail you a printed Gift Ticket to give to that special person. The individual named on the Aloha Airlines Gift Ticket can call Aloha Reservations directly to book travel through December 31, 2007.

For more information and the best fares available, go to www.AlohaAirlines.com

Director - Corporate Communications
    Phone: (808) 539-5947; (808) 722-7318
    E-mail: sglauberman@AlohaAirlines.com
    GO WARRIORS!!

Re: Aloha Airlines Gift Tickets

Originally posted by aloha-anon View Post
    $120 Inter-island Gift Ticket (Coach Class)
    $120.00

What a rip off!!!

You could potentially buy the tickets now at 29.00 set a date in the future and then change it with the (Fee charged for changing your reservations) and still save money.

One more reason Go has been good for us people that like to travel interisland... and that have to travel interisland!

Comment

So I did get a good deal when I paid 558.00 for round trip plus hotel and cab to and from hotel. For my 8 day visit last Feb.
      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
      Sharing withother survivors...
      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

That's a pretty good deal, Blueyecicle for air and hotel. I've kept an eye on the prices for a few years now. Actually found Aloha Airlines to be one of the more expensive, unless you do catch a deal. Michelle and I got RT Airfare for about 275 each from SFO. The deal to look for is Norweigan Cruise Lines last minute specials. Outside staterooms start about $500 for a week cruise, 4 Islands. We wanted to see more than one Island, but the thought of all the inter-island hopping and traipsing though airports left me cold. The local ships are supposedly not as nice as the big ocean luxury liners, but as a floating hotel and ferry between islands, how can it miss?
        Plus food's included! (but not the $5 sodas, lol)

Blessings*

Barb

Comment

Working...
        X