This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Survey Job

Im currently working for a online survey company that pay's you up to $300 for each survey you complete. I have been doing this for 3 months now ,and im averaging $2700 a month for my 1st 3 months ,and that's from doing it 6 hours a day. You can do it part-time ,or Full time. This particular survey job is the highest paid one.

SURVEY CITY

Re: Online Survey Job

Wow, that's pretty darn good, over $27/hr. I didn't go to the link, so don't know the details contained within, but wonder why you are sharing the info instead of taking on more of the work yourself at that high amount .... it isn't a pyramid or something is it?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthKona View Post
      Wow, that's pretty darn good, over $27/hr. I didn't go to the link, so don't know the details contained within, but wonder why you are sharing the info instead of taking on more of the work yourself at that high amount .... it isn't a pyramid or something is it?
      Maybe his post was just a blurb to get you to click on the link and that's how he makes money offa it?
      Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
      We're not here to mess around
      Boston, you know we love you madly
      Hear the crowd roar to your sound
      Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
      You know we couldn't live without you
      Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

No it's definetely not a pyramid or anything like that. They have over 500 online companies that will pay you between $5 and $300 for your opinion. Majority of the surveys are honestly $5 to $10 dollar durveys. The key is doing a bunch of them. That's what i do. It's all up to you ,how much money you make. You can do it part-time or full-time. It's 100 percent Legit.
        Last edited by B-Scott; November 30, 2006, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Pyramid people will never, ever admit that they're pyramid people.

I'd strongly advise anyone on HT not to click on the link. You never know what you'll be opening your computers to.
          Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
          We're not here to mess around
          Boston, you know we love you madly
          Hear the crowd roar to your sound
          Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
          You know we couldn't live without you
          Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Omg it's nothing like that. The link just takes you to the survey site where you can view over the website and see what it's all about. You will see how much they pay per survey ,and read Testimonials of how other ppl have done with this survey company. You can also read the Frequently asked questions. It's just a survey job website.

Comment

Clickbank is a notorious online scoundrel, and quite familiar on message boards and blogs and other targets of linkspammers. Maybe not as malicious as malware-installing exploits or anything, but definitely at best a mere shadow of a legitimate business. They're the online equivalent of those "WORK FROM HOME!" pamphleteers and classified advertisers.

And contrary to Brad's assertion, he does get paid for those who sign up through his customized "hopto" Clickbank URL, as the Clickbank FAQ explains. Hence, pyramid scheme. The sterilized term would be "affiliate program."

Do people earn real money? Sure. But mostly by finding other suckers.

B-Scott, spam and "affiliate" links are not welcome on HawaiiThreads. The "Selling" forum is intended to serve as a marketplace for genuine products and services. Feel free to participate in other conversations, however.

Comment

Working...
              X