Retail space for our new location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retail space for our new location

We're now finding a few potential sites for our location.

Some criteria will be:
    - Located in the Pearl City/Waipahu/Kapolei area
    (I'll try to stay away from our competitors to increase walk-ins)
    - Parking is a must (atleast two for the employees, the rest is for the customers)
    - Near some sort of landmark (shopping centers, schools, freeway exits)

If you do find a place matching the description, please PM me all of the info.

This is for my workplace: Computer Geeks Hawaii. We're an internet cafe, clearwire authorized dealer, and also fix computers for a flat rate of $60.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Retail space for our new location

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
    This is for my workplace: Computer Geeks Hawaii.
    I find it funny that a Power Mac G3 blue & white is part of your logo.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

That is funny. And that was a great machine.
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
        We're an internet cafe, clearwire authorized dealer, and also fix computers for a flat rate of $60.
        I assume that doesn't includes parts?
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post
          I find it funny that a Power Mac G3 blue & white is part of your logo.
          I also noticed that, but if you can see that, then you don't need your computer fixed by us

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
          I assume that doesn't includes parts?
          Nope. So far, I've been doing spyware and antivirus protection and removal. If we have to replace something, then we'll include it in the total cost.
          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

huh. its funny how your work does everything mines used to. tmobile/nextel/mobi/icafe/webdesign/flat rate pc repair/etc.
            good luck with that.
            Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

hellbent, yours was great; you had a good idea and turned your store into a part of the neighborhood. I went there a LOT in the beginning because I didn't have a decent computer of my own; however, whenever I asked about certain needs (FTP for maintenance of my websites; WiFi once I had my own laptop), I was turned away disappointed. I know this is off-topic, but I want you to know that I really, really wanted you to make it in that location. I saw kids in there who otherwise would be vegging at home or hanging out on the street, and they were engaged with others in what I thought was a good, healthy way. I saw kids from different schools who otherwise wouldn't speak to each other totally interacting. It was a GREAT idea. I loved the late hours on weekends and I loved the feeling of community in that place. I'm sorry things didn't work out as you wanted.
              But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                hellbent, yours was great; you had a good idea and turned your store into a part of the neighborhood. I went there a LOT in the beginning because I didn't have a decent computer of my own; however, whenever I asked about certain needs (FTP for maintenance of my websites; WiFi once I had my own laptop), I was turned away disappointed. I know this is off-topic, but I want you to know that I really, really wanted you to make it in that location. I saw kids in there who otherwise would be vegging at home or hanging out on the street, and they were engaged with others in what I thought was a good, healthy way. I saw kids from different schools who otherwise wouldn't speak to each other totally interacting. It was a GREAT idea. I loved the late hours on weekends and I loved the feeling of community in that place. I'm sorry things didn't work out as you wanted.
                thank you for your kind words. i really, really, really miss the store, even tho i make more money now. funny, i dont recognize you from the pic. i was there 14 hours a day, pretty much everyday.
                i hope you can understand why some services werent offered. we did offer wifi actually, but it was pretty restrictive. compared to what i know now it still wasnt very secure.
                i guess im kind of bitter that theres other stores like mine in the same area. but i guess thats the way things go - even kmart offers internet pc's now =p
                Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Working...
                X