Carpool anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpool anyone?

Maybe we should organize a carpool on the board, and it'll give a chance to meet everyone who posts here.

The back to school jam will be here in a few months (possibly, a few weeks) and it'll be good to see everyone.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Carpool anyone?

Originally posted by adri1456
    Maybe we should organize a carpool on the board, and it'll give a chance to meet everyone who posts here.

The back to school jam will be here in a few months (possibly, a few weeks) and it'll be good to see everyone.
    I would like to carpool with anybody going from Oregon to da 'âina!

LOL~!
    Aloha,
    Mokihana

Comment

Originally posted by Mokihana

LOL~!
      Sorry, I forgot that there's a lot of mainlanders who are from Hawaii.
      Can't help you.

But for those of you who are interested, I DON'T HAVE A CAR. I'm just seeing if people are willing to ride w/ other forumites here. BTW, I live in Waipahu, looking to go to the Ala Moana Shopping Center area (Heald College is in the back there, along Kapiolani Blvd, between KFC and KGMB9 studio).
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by Mokihana

LOL~!
        Come down to Northern California and pick me up. I go with you. Maybe we can figure a way to drive ovah the ocean and get home....hahahahaha.

Comment

I don't drive...never learned, and now am too old...and don't have to! Where in N. CA are you Aleno? I go up to Vallejo every summer...did you know that Vallejo has an L&L drive-in!
          Retired Senior Member

Comment

Adri1456, I'll be relocating to Mililani, but I'll be carpooling with my mom. Not quite enough for the zipper lane, but the carpool lane at the early hour we'll be commuting should be more than enough.

I don't know if our little community is large enough yet to find a decent pool of ridesharing partners. Have you considered the state's Vanpool program? You can keep up with the list of available rides in their regular vans and "cool vans." (None from Waipahu right now, though.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mocha
              I don't drive...never learned, and now am too old...and don't have to! Where in N. CA are you Aleno? I go up to Vallejo every summer...did you know that Vallejo has an L&L drive-in!

I'm living in the Redding area, farther north. Maybe I should say upstate California.

I knew of an L&L drive in, in San Pablo but not in Vallejo. Usually when I want Hawaiian food I head down to San Francisco and go with a friend of mine to Hukilau but I always willing for try new places.

I plan to take my son to the Aloha fest aug 7th in San Fran. I know there'll be Hawaiian food there.

Comment

Working...
              X