any spanish speakin peoples here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any spanish speakin peoples here?

I was just wondering if theres anyone here with latino roots growin from their legs down? ya know?... would be nice to talk some of that sometime.. mines gettin so damn rusty and it woulda been nice to find some latinos from hawaii.. I really dont know any..

this is the right place for this right? i mean i melted into the crater of Diamond head on oahu..

if I aint making too much sense with my supposedly 'funny' quips.. I apologise.. its past my bed time..

Re: any spanish speakin peoples here?

Hola!

Soy de Maine. When I visited Maui, there were people there from Mexico that I could practice with. Hope you can find some to speak with yourself. The major tourist attractions, like Maui and O'ahu, as far as I know, have people of many different ethnicities living there.

Buena suerte!
    'Alika

Comment

yep I kno.. I know on Oahu theres lots of PRicans.. but yeah.. not people who I hang out with.. just wondering if there was any here..

Comment

Heading to Baja in a few weeks,
        Been studying Sapanish, but it is so rusty, I know the feeling, I am not Latino, but my father is fluent in Spanish, so as a kid we used to speak it alot.
        Bummed I let it go

Comment

Working...
        X