Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could be any celebrity for a day, who would you be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could be any celebrity for a day, who would you be?

If I were to be any celebrity for a day the person that I would want to be is Alex Trebeck the host from the game show Jeopardy because it is my all time favorite game show.
    Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Re: If you could be any celebrity for a day, who would you be?

For a day? Without hesitation...Maya Angelou. I was about to say "she rocks" but decided that doesn't come close to expressing the admiration I have for her.

Comment

Dale Earnhardt Jr on Daytona 500 day.
      FutureNewsNetwork.com
      Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Barbara Streisand
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Last edited by Keanu; December 14, 2006, 08:05 PM.

Comment

who is this Elvis Pacheco-looking gent in the post above me??

pax

Comment

I am told that his name is Ron Jeremy.

Not that I would know, myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
                who is this Elvis Pacheco-looking gent in the post above me??
                Dunno...but I do know Keanu is a heckuva lot better looking than that guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro View Post
                  I am told that his name is Ron Jeremy.

Not that I would know, myself.

Sure, Glen, uh-huh.

Comment

Oh, for shame, Keanu, for shame...(you could do MUCH better within that same field, I might add.)

Comment

Britney Spears. And on that day I would have my voice box surgically removed, thereby doing the world a big favour and I would only be without a voice for one day...

Peter

Comment

Funny...

I wrote a song called "The Question", and the main chorus of the song was "If You Could be anyone for a day, who would it be?" We actually got RUN DMC to do a rap on it too...

My answer :

Paul McCartney on the day of the very first appearance of The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show. That one appearance changed music and pop culture forever.

Second would be Paul McCartney the day he recorded "Yesterday".
                        http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
                        Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
                        Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Good Lord. I saw Dee Snider ("Twisted Sister") on the Jay Leno show the other night.

We went to the same high school. He was one year ahead of me, grade-wise.

I remember seeing him in a convertible way back then and thinking "whew, what an ugly woman." Really.

He has better abs than me. Maybe better hair. More flamboyant in the makeup department, definitely. And he is without a doubt way cooler than me.

Still, I do not want to be him.

Comment

Originally posted by WindwardOahuRN View Post
                            Good Lord. I saw Dee Snider ("Twisted Sister") on the Jay Leno show the other night.

We went to the same high school. He was one year ahead of me, grade-wise.

I remember seeing him in a convertible way back then and thinking "whew, what an ugly woman." Really.

He has better abs than me. Maybe better hair. More flamboyant in the makeup department, definitely. And he is without a doubt way cooler than me.

Still, I do not want to be him.
                            Windward, you're from Lawn Gyland !!!! Me too.
                            A friend of mine went to HS with his wife Suzette. You might know him.
                            http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
                            Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
                            Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

I'd be whoever it is that's making out with that stunningly beautiful French actress Sophie Marceau.
                              Don't be mean,
                              try to help.

Comment

Working...
                              X