TMNT movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMNT movie

It's a CGI but it looks cool if you were a fan of the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Re: TMNT teaser

Hmmm...I was going to give you a hard time about what you meant by "original," but I see you actually mean the original TMNT. Very, very cool. I like how my favorite, Donatello, got down first.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

A March 2007 opening. Well not as long as the Transformers movie.

Comment

I liked TMNT when I was a kid. I had the original comics, saw the cartoon show, all the movies :P That trailer took me back ... I guess I'll have to see this one out of nostalgia!

I remember once when I was taking Tae Kwon Do, our head instructor promised us the guy who played Donatello in one of the TMNT movies would come to guest judge at an in-house tournament -- he never showed up. I was crushed

Now all we need is a Robotech movie -- but the guys who own Macross still have the copywrites to the Macross characters -- hm, why not a Macross movie, heh

Comment

Looked more like a cartoon(like the Incredibles) ,than a CGI movie. Even the backgrounds look animated.
          Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
          Flickr

Comment

Man. I remember TMNT being immensely popular... but I never got into 'em. I wouldn't know the difference between the turtles unless they were wearing "Hello My Name Is" nametags. At least they have cool names, though.

I just saw an online video clip taking an old TNMT cartoon and a swath of colorful dialog from "The Big Lebowski" to hilarious effect... but that's off-topic and possibly offensive to turtle-lovers the world over.

Comment

The difference between the four of them is the weapons they use and the color of their eye mask. Below is a listing of them with some help from Wikipedia (I remembered the weapons right but not the color of the mask)

Donatello - staff - purple
              Rapfael - sai - red
              Leonardo - katana - blue (the color of the mask is obvious in the preview, while it's hard to tell Donatello and Rapfael's mask color)
              Michelangelo - nunchaku - orange (he is the one that fell into the dumpster in the preview)

Comment

Originally posted by helen
                The difference between the four of them is the weapons they use and the color of their eye mask. Below is a listing of them with some help from Wikipedia (I remembered the weapons right but not the color of the mask)

Donatello - staff - purple
                Rapfael - sai - red
                Leonardo - katana - blue (the color of the mask is obvious in the preview, while it's hard to tell Donatello and Rapfael's mask color)
                Michelangelo - nunchaku - orange (he is the one that fell into the dumpster in the preview)
                Is Donatello the "gay" turtle ala Tinky Winky?
                Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
                Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by alohabear
                  Is Donatello the "gay" turtle ala Tinky Winky?
                  Hey take that back Donatello is suppose to be a mechanical wizard like beast is to x-men .
                  A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

I thought Nightcrawler was the mechanic of the X-Men, Beast was more of a chemist kind of person. With Forge being the jack of all trades kind of inventor.

Iron Man was the electronic wizard for the Avengers.

Comment

the manner in which you folks are dissecting this borders on disturbing.

pax

Comment

You figure after all these years these guys should be known as the Middle Aged Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Or one old Starlog cartoon had them as Accounts instead of Ninjas.

Comment

re: the colors the TMNTs wear.

The original comic books were in black and white, so you couldn't use the colors of their masks to identify them.

Donatello's bo staff is the coolest weapon, if you ask me, and he's sort of the brainiest turtle; two reasons he's my favorite.
                          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
                            Hey take that back Donatello is suppose to be a mechanical wizard like beast is to x-men .
                            Hey, take that back! I know lots of mechanically inclined gay turtles.

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
                              Donatello's bo staff is the coolest weapon, if you ask me, and he's sort of the brainiest turtle; two reasons he's my favorite.
                              they are turtles with masks on and they talk like a valley girl, that's what makes them MY favorite.

Comment

Working...
                              X