Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you surf or snow board read this

Hi all!
    I have just put up my site called Surf n' Snow Photography!
    I am really stoked about it, even though it is only just started and needs work.
    I am a surfer, and a beginner snowboarder, at the moment there are no pics of snowboarding as the season is yet to kick off, but should have a bunch of pics there by Feb 2007.
    There are a bunch of photos of surfing in Japan up now, a few articles and my new forum.
    The forum is brand new just put it up today, so if you are interested in board riding please register and put up some posts.
    I am planning a trip to Hawaii in the the winter of 2007, plus heading to Baja next week to surf my guts out get some good shots and hopefully write a few new articles.
    It would be great to get some feedback on my site, I have been posting on Hawaii threads for a month now and really like the vibe here, thus posting this post here.
    You can access my forum by clicking the link on my homepage.

Hope to see some of you over my soon or I'll catch you here.

Stay Stoked!

Adam

http://surf-snow-photography.com

Re: If you surf or snow board read this

Really could use somefeedback, anyone got the time?

Stay stoked

Surfphotog

Surf n' Snow Photography
    http://surf-snow-photography.com

Comment

Originally posted by surfphotog View Post
      Really could use somefeedback, anyone got the time?
      Adam, you probably won't get much feedback until your website is more developed. It's still really new and really thin, so not much any of us can say about it. Seems like you're on a good track, though.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Thanks for the info!
        I have just added 4 short movies there and will flesh out the photo galleries when I get back from Baja. Fully stoked to be going on a surf trip with the boys from Japan.
        The snow season is late, was hoping to have the snowboarding section underway, but that'll have to wait until I get back in Feb 2007!
        Check in on the site in mid Feb if you gat some time!

Comment

Working...
        X