The Knights of Prosperity on ABC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Knights of Prosperity on ABC

The Knights of Prosperity is a new series on ABC which takes the first half of the 8pm time slot on Wednesday. It's a comedy about a group of people trying to rob Nick Jagger.

It doesn't have a laugh track, which is okay consider the theme of the series.

Re: The Knights of Prosperity on ABC

Man, I was looking forward to this a while ago (when the working title was "Let's Rob Mick Jagger"), but the hype has been so overwhelming I'm almost tired of it before it even airs. Still, the team behind it has some proven chops, so I probably will take the time to catch it. If ABC gives it a fighting chance before pulling the plug, that is!

Comment

sorry i missed it; i just saw the last minute where mick walks through his metal detector and kicks a soccer ball...

was it worth watching?
      525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

I liked it....pretty much. I watched it but missed a few key scenes due to the kids (as usual).
        It was quirky and cute.
        Since when is psycho a bad thing??
        Sharing withother survivors...
        www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Tonight's epsiode was basically getting the team together which consist of a couple of janitors who lost a co-worker due to his sudden passing while working.

I can't remember how the taxi driver and the guy named Rockefeller fits in to the group, if I had to guess the four of them might be drinking buddies, because the sixth member of the group works at the bar they go to.

The fifth member was pretty funny, the taxi driver encounters him while driving him around and he was in sad mood. The taxi driver invites him over and tells the rest of the group he is the intern and tells the 5th guy that they are shooting a movie. But as time goes on he knows the what the group is actually doing and he still helps out.

The goal of the group for tonight was to (a) find out which room Mick Jagger is in and (b) make a copy of the key to the room.

There are complications in the caper but in the end they managed to do both. What they don't know but what we as the audience knows that after openning the front door to Mick Jagger's place is that there are lot of security stuff to deal with like entering alarm codes, pass thru the metal detector, thumbprint, encounting a couple of guards.

Comment

I liked it. Wit and pop culture references mixed with good ol' fashioned slapstick. Definitely going to give it a few episodes of my time, at least. Looks like Mick Jagger is just the first celebrity to cameo. So I imagine this initial caper is just the first of many.

Comment

I thought it was funny and sharp and everything. I will certainly watch again.
              FutureNewsNetwork.com
              Energy answers are already here.

Comment

So, how can I get those T-shirts?

Knights of Prosperity
                (Robbin' the rich to give to themselves)
                Knights of Prosperity
                "We're the Knights, baby."
                Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Did you notice Mick was an executive producer? That explains why a rock GOD would do TV. Funny show, I hope ABC gives this show a chance...unlike Monk.
                  Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
                  Flickr

Comment

Working...
                  X