"The Class" on CBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Class" on CBS

Might as well start a thread on the series called The Class on CBS which airs on Monday nights at 7:30 pm (HST).

It is a series that started this season and it is about a group 8 people who was in the same 3rd grade class 20 years ago. I haven't seen the initial episode that brings them together (I did read about it in one of articles related to it) but I have seen an episode or two of it.

While it seems enjoyable to watch I haven't elevated it to the "I gotta record it" list but it is on the "I won't change the channel if it's on" list.

Re: "The Class" on CBS

I watch it every week and LOOOVVEEE it and more importantly my husband likes it so we watch together! HE actually got me started.

It's cute quirky and has some quick wit.
    Not the same old comedy. I like that it has a weird dark humorous side (getting run over by a car on the first date BY your date!!). The characters are not the same old perfect people. I like that too.
    I think it mixes, Will & Grace with Friends and Family Ties. In a strange way. I am a big fan.
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

SO did anyone catch it?? How funny was the phone call "I am going to get you!" ....and the gun scene...
      I love the dark humor!

I love the girl on girl scene too! LMAO Very funny tonight. I was laughing

Comment

Yeah I did. Fern's thumb being caught on the gun's hammer was kind of funny but didn't Fern and Lina meet already?

Choices for the threesome:

Palmer, Kat and Ethan or Kyle, Kat and Ethan.
        Last edited by helen; January 8, 2007, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Fun episode tonight with Richie being not much of a lover, with Lina not being concerned about it.

Liked Duncan's mom in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
            Yeah I did. Fern's thumb being caught on the gun's hammer was kind of funny but didn't Fern and Lina meet already?

Choices for the threesome:

Palmer, Kat and Ethan or Kyle, Kat and Ethan.
            Fern met Lina when she took her a plant. After finding out about the accident but she never put 2 and 2 together.

I like the dymanic of Richie and Lina...they make me laugh.

Comment

Between their entry in Wikipedia and watching a table read of a new episode that is going to air in February the character of Holly Ellenbogen (the TV reporter) is dropped from the series. No reason why but the table read had a poster in it that has the remaining core seven characters in it.

Comment

Tonight's episode has the changed opening credits, Holly Ellenbogen (played by Lucy Punch) is no longer in the aged group photo, in fact they moved Kyle from in the back to her spot in the photo.

And Richie, he is caught in the middle between Duncan and Nicole wanting to know each's other love life.

At least Lina is out of her cast.

Comment

What was really strange about tonight's episode is that Lina never tried to taste the chicken dish that she made.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                    What was really strange about tonight's episode is that Lina never tried to taste the chicken dish that she made.
                    I would agree...except...I have made Devilled Eggs probably 50 times...actualy more...and never tasted one! I hate devilled eggs but after I made a batch I had requests for them. I make them once a month for my husband's party.
                    Also...Potato salad. Still have never tasted a bite of it.
                    So either I am as weird as her...or??

Comment

Tonight's episode brings back the character of Perry Pearl. Due to him being there we learn the reason why Duncan and Nicole broke up and that Fern hasn't gotten to Holly yet.

Comment

I missed it yet again! Kids are sick ! I am going to have to see if the replay online.

Comment

Tonight's episode was the one that they made a table read and run through available on-line last month.

Had a couple of minor changes from the run through to tonight's episode.

Comment

Kind of a serious episode for tonight, Ben cheating on Kat, Nicole wanting to leave Yonk and Yonk collpasing after riding a mechincal bull.

Comment

Working...
                            X