1stwahine's Son on TV!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1stwahine's Son on TV!!!

Hey Auntie Lynn... I just saw Conrad on the KHNL news!

He was interviewed for a story about training exercises and the war.

You must be so proud...

Re: 1stwahine's Son on TV!!!

Originally posted by Palolo Joe View Post
    Hey Auntie Lynn... I just saw Conrad on the KHNL news!

He was interviewed for a story about training exercises and the war.

You must be so proud...
    PJ, He called me and told one hour before but I'm ill with the flu...and I disconnected my Rabbit Ears from da T.V. I going to my neighbor's HALE at 10:00 p.m.

Yes, I'm very PROUD!

Mahalo

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Very cool! I hope someone can get the video clip to you... and online, for that matter. (I TiVo KITV and KHON, but not KHNL.)

My young nephew-in-law was shown on KHON a few months back, bawling into his mother's shoulder as his dad shipped off with the Navy. It was a heartbreaking scene in itself, but moreso since we knew him and the family.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
        Very cool! I hope someone can get the video clip to you... and online, for that matter. (I TiVo KITV and KHON, but not KHNL.)
        KHNL has it on Video. http://www.khnl.com/Global/story.asp?S=5929166

I also have a VHS Tape, KHON sent me many years ago of two interviews which featured Conrad. One when he was graduating and joining the Army. The other when he was deploying to Iraq. If anyone can assist me in combining all three into one, I would gladly pay for the service. I would love to share the Videos for it shows the change of a skinny high school kid to a man who knows the meaning of Life. What it is to have RESPONSIBILITY, HONOR AND RESPECT for AMERICA!!

Hooha!

Conrad

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Auntie, my heart now ACHES. Such a fine young man, such a proud momma! You are so positive! He must also be proud of you--you are a leader, and really, what it all boils down to is going to bat for those you love.
          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
            Auntie, my heart now ACHES. Such a fine young man, such a proud momma! You are so positive! He must also be proud of you--you are a leader, and really, what it all boils down to is going to bat for those you love.
            awwww...mahalo lavagal! I have been blessed with three wonderful, intelligent and beautiful children. I've never knew what it is to go to through "Juvenile System." I told dem never to make me shame...they never did. They have excelled in their individual professions and are very close. They assist each other and make it a point to have dinner together several times a week...no matter how busy.

Being a Military Mom has made me strong beyond normalcy. Still, the nightmares will continue as well as the cold sweats. My son-in-law is there now. When Conrad returns, it starts all over again. I busy myself with Military Mom Support Groups Online and of course HT, Wala'au and my Blogs.

Yes, Conrad and my daughters are proud too. They've witnessed first hand the change and resurrection of a mom they almost lost several years ago...who fought back not only for myself but because I didn't want to lose their LOVE for me.

Today, we share all our accomplishments and give thanks to the God we believe in. I can hope and pray when Conrad deploys again the protection of the Lord will once again bring my son home back into my loving arms.

My Son, My Child, My Life, My Hero...My Conrad!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Hey, Auntie! If you want a copy of the clip on DVD or VHS, let me know. That's what I do! It would be my honor.
              Don't be mean,
              try to help.

Comment

Originally posted by jdub View Post
                Hey, Auntie! If you want a copy of the clip on DVD or VHS, let me know. That's what I do! It would be my honor.
                Wow! Yeah, I got a VHS tape KHON gave to me with both Specials on Conrad. I've always wanted to put it on CD to share it on my Blog. Do you work tomorrow playing music?

Much Mahalos Jamie!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                  Wow! Yeah, I got a VHS tape KHON gave to me with both Specials on Conrad. I've always wanted to put it on CD to share it on my Blog. Do you work tomorrow playing music?

Much Mahalos Jamie!

Auntie Lynn
                  Yeah, I'll be at the bar, strapped in and rocking out. I'll bring you a CD with an MPEG file of the clip, so if you make it down, I can give it to you then. How's that for a bribe?
                  Don't be mean,
                  try to help.

Comment

Yeah, I'll be at the bar, strapped in and rocking out. I'll bring you a CD with an MPEG file of the clip, so if you make it down, I can give it to you then. How's that for a bribe?
                    How about I bring the VHS tape cause I dunno how to transfer it to a CD/DVD whateva's. I only know how to Blog and write on HT and Wala'au!

Plezzzzzzz.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll stop by to toast my B.D. drink with ya den head home.

Big day on Sunday.heheheh

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Shoots, Auntie. I'll bring the CD (I already burned it). Wow! Conrad looks just like you! (not at all like a lady, though)
                      Don't be mean,
                      try to help.

Comment

I'm proud of Conrad also as a brother American. Right on. I served 9 years myself.

Comment

Shoots, Auntie. I'll bring the CD (I already burned it). Wow! Conrad looks just like you! (not at all like a lady, though)
                          Ok. I'll see you tomorrow at 12:00 a.m. or earlier. You made my night ~ everybody says Conrad looks like my late husband!

Originally posted by AlohaKine View Post
                          I'm proud of Conrad also as a brother American. Right on. I served 9 years myself.
                          Mahalo for serving our Country and being proud of my son!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Working...
                          X