Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hula Ho'ike on Kaua'i February 3, 2007!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hula Ho'ike on Kaua'i February 3, 2007!!

Halau Hula 'O Leilani will be having their annual Hula Ho'ike at the War Memorial Convention Hall on Kaua'i on Saturday, February 3rd at 6pm.

Kumu Hula Leilani Rivera Bond and halau will be performing traditional Hawaiian kahiko, auana and Tahitian with her haumana and also will be featuring guest artist Keli'i Kaneali'i, formerly of Hapa.

Please call Leilani Bond at 651-0682 or Janet Rasmussen at 742-2024 for
    ticket locations and info.

We will also be featuring a crafts fair in the outer hall of the Convention Hall with Hawaiian made crafts. Food will also be available.

Don't miss it -- we always sell out!

Re: Hula Ho'ike on Kaua'i February 3, 2007!!

Originally posted by koloagirl View Post
    Halau Hula 'O Leilani will be having their annual Hula Ho'ike at the War Memorial Convention Hall on Kaua'i on Saturday, February 3rd at 6pm.

Kumu Hula Leilani Rivera Bond and halau will be performing traditional Hawaiian kahiko, auana and Tahitian with her haumana and also will be featuring guest artist Keli'i Kaneali'i, formerly of Hapa.

Please call Leilani Bond at 651-0682 or Janet Rasmussen at 742-2024 for
    ticket locations and info.

We will also be featuring a crafts fair in the outer hall of the Convention Hall with Hawaiian made crafts. Food will also be available.

Don't miss it -- we always sell out!
    I was fortunate enough to be on Kauai for this show - LOVED IT!! All types of Hula and the most adorable little girls dancing - I would love to join the classes when they start for beginners next year, by that time I will be living on Kauai.
    "When you dance there are two of you, your spiritual self and your physical self. The spirit has to dance." ~ Aunty Mae Ulalia Loebenstein

Comment

Re: Hula Ho'ike on Kaua'i February 3, 2007!!

I love the music of Leilani Rivera Bond. I have her first 3 CD's and want to get her new Christmas CD this year. I've never been to the island of Kaua'i before, but it sounds like she puts on great ho'ike hula with her halau. I'm gonna have to go to one some time. Is she doing any more this year?
      'Alika

Comment

Working...
      X