One Merrie Monarch 2007 Ticket!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Merrie Monarch 2007 Ticket!

Yes I was too slow. If anyone can get me a single ticket to Merrie Monarch I will love you forever!!! I want to go every evening if possible.
    [SIGPIC]

Re: One Merrie Monarch 2007 Ticket!

I take it they sold out already. If I could help you, I would...but I don't even know if Auntie Haunani got mine already.

You'd be surprised how many people get lucky just standing outside the Edith during the festival. There's a lot of people scalping their tickets. some have good seats too!
    Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
    We're not here to mess around
    Boston, you know we love you madly
    Hear the crowd roar to your sound
    Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
    You know we couldn't live without you
    Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

That is probably what I will do. I'll be happy just to be there
      [SIGPIC]

Comment

I'm looking for 2 tickets - preferably for all three nights. My sister will be visiting from Aotearoa so I want to take her along. We have booked flights, hotel & car - but no tickets to the event (they sold out they day they went on sale in Dec.)

I have also been told just to try my luck at the door but I thought I would post here and see if anyone has any "hook ups!"
        Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
        My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

Originally posted by kiwidiva View Post
          I'm looking for 2 tickets - preferably for all three nights. My sister will be visiting from Aotearoa so I want to take her along. We have booked flights, hotel & car - but no tickets to the event (they sold out they day they went on sale in Dec.)

I have also been told just to try my luck at the door but I thought I would post here and see if anyone has any "hook ups!"
          Whatever you do, don't buy any tickets off eBay! The good people who run the Merrie Monarch disapprove of anyone making a profit off those tickets. Last year, a couple of people who tried auctioning off tickets because they weren't able to use them were blacklisted from getting tickets in the future (as were the winning bidders). Those tickets are trackable, and the organizers are very adamant that all tickets are not sold on auction sites. (I suppose they wouldn't object if people returned tickets that weren't going to be used or sold them for their face value, though, or what they do to scalpers they catch trying to sell tickets on the days of the events)

Miulang
          Last edited by Miulang; February 27, 2007, 03:57 PM.
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Try looking on Craig's List too.
            www.honolulu.craigslist.org

Comment

Mahalo Miulang, I appreciate the heads up. I would be desperate enough to buy off E-Bay - but not now!

AbsolutChaos, thanks for the link. I posted a "wanted" ad on Craigslist too.

Hopefully, I can get some tickets somewhere.
              Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
              My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

Working...
              X