Warriors to play WA Huskies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warriors to play WA Huskies

It was announced today in Seattle that the UW Huskies will probably be playing the Warriors on Dec. 1 this year in Honolulu. The last time the 2 teams met was in 1973, the Warriors beat the Huskies, 10-7. Should be a fun game.

Miulang

P.S. In another Hawai'i-related story in the Seattle Times today, Derrick Low, often considered one of the best basketball players to ever come out of Hawai'i, is finally healthy enough to be a top scorer for the Washington State Cougars. He's now sporting a full-length tattoo on his left leg and this story explains how and why he decided to get inked.
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Re: Warriors to play WA Huskies

that's a real plus for UH! But if Frazier put a Directional school on UH 2007 season...it will ruin Colt's push at a Heisman. Right now we are looking at eastern Washington That school won't help the program or Colt this coming year. Why schedule "doormats" at all? They only can hinder a program not help it.

Why can Fresno St. get all these big schools year after year on their pre-season schedule but we can't at UH? I hope ESPN can make that deal that would put USC against Hawaii next season...I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Comment

Working...
    X