Keiki Play Time..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keiki Play Time..

I was wondering if theres any other mothers out there that would enjoy letting our kids play together. I live on the beach in ewa beach, my son will be 3 this month on the 24th. I will be home for good in early March.

My son absolutely loves catching crabs, playing on the beach, swimming in his little pool.. doing outdoorsy things. I know he cant wait to get home to Hawaii, up here in washington he cant do these types of things especially going outside because it is always too cold and raining.

I enjoy the beach, tanning, hanging out.. reading, talking of course, I love taking my kid to waimea.. Usually its just us two but always looking for tag alongs..

I will be getting a full time job hopefully as soon as I get back home. My mom will be taking care of him, also doing educational things but I know for sure also playing on the beach. She is very responsible. If you dont want your child out on the beach then thats fine. But I was also looking for someone to get together with on like saturdays or sundays, just to hang out. But if your looking for someone to take care of your child during the week days this is also an opptotunity. But more for me because Ive lost alot of friends since Ive had my son, I have a couple close friends also with kids now.

Just wanted to ask.. Im 23 yr old web designer... if anyone is interested let me know..

Working...
X