Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Job also seeking Clients

Ill start with the clients first..
    I am a web designer, I have a associates degree in web design/e-commerce. I started building websites when I was 14 (im 23 now), but was only for personal use until I got out of college. As of right now, I am a stay at home mother and Im always looking for new clients. So I work from home.
    You can visit my website for clients and other things. www.ecntrcbeauty.org
    I havent been able to re add my artwork which is stuff I do when I get bored. When I had my kid right when I finished school (last wk of school I went into labor) my kid became my priority over anything else being that my husband is in the navy so he wasnt around for the first year of his life.

So anyways I am looking for clients, website and be build for personal use as well as business. I do custom layout designs, meaning I build the layout myself and I do not use templates, only one client chose to have me use a template for her. Prices can vary. Please contact me if interested. I can provide samples of my artwork via email.

Now to the job part.
    So I'd like to get a full time job in the feild I got my degree in. But for reasons I dont want to reveal it might not be possible due to lack of experience in a program that most businesses ask for. Anyways, therefore I am looking for a job in web design field, secretarial, clerical, administrative (have 4+ years experience). I am very interested in working for oceanic which I also applied I will be calling a few places to follow up on my resume. Im also interested in Radio Shack. I do need something with good benefits.

If you know of anyone place or something please let me know, I can be reached at izaiahsmommie@hotmail.com
    My resume is already on yahoo hot jobs, careerbuilders and also monster.com

If youd like to see my resume please send me a pm.

ok sorry so long.. thanks

Re: Seeking Job also seeking Clients

I would respectfully like to offer you some constructive criticism when making job seeking posts. Possibly you might want to proof read for spelling and grammatical errors so that your search, which can be viewed by anyone with internet access, comes across as polished and professional. While this isn't necessary for the run of the mill posts on HT, job seeking posts are viewed with more criticism. Just my unsolicited 2 pennies!

Comment

Re: Seeking Job also seeking Clients

I was going to add some things and also read through, of course I was in a rush and thats not good. Thanks for replying though. I appreciate it.

Thats too bad I cant edit it. Ive edited posts Ive made before on other forums but anyways. Ill just copy and paste and edit and just hope people recognize the difference.. thanks again
      Last edited by Ecntrc; February 4, 2007, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X