Interesting Photography Workshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Photography Workshop

Starting February 22nd Sergio Goes begins another workshop on photography and finding your soul. Or something like that.... it's a rad course that's gotten a lot of press and all the students get to show their work in a REAL gallery at the end.

a real gallery.

sign up if it sounds interesting please. if they don't get one more person at least then they can't have the course this semester. here's the info

it's $200 but if you're really interested in learning how to develop your own eye and talent, etc. it's pennies. an investment even.

ps: a real gallery.
    life is ok sometimes

Re: Interesting Photography Workshop

Pacific New Media offers wonderful courses. It should be noted that Sergio's photography course is not a beginners (in the true sense of the word) course. I doubt "aim and shoot" qualifies!

Comment

really? i mean... ya, i guess you're right. it's more of a development thing. you have to have your own digital camera. i'm pretty excited about it.

that is, if enough people join the class so he can have it. including me there are 5 people which is the minimum. hopefully more join!
      life is ok sometimes

Comment

Interesting, but the thing I'd need most help with is dealing with people. Photographing people can be a touchy subject.

Comment

Originally posted by christa View Post
          really? i mean... ya, i guess you're right. it's more of a development thing. you have to have your own digital camera. i'm pretty excited about it.[...]
          "Knowledge of camera and photography principles is required for this class."
          I read that to mean knowledge from f stops and apertures to lenses and lighting. The basics, anyway! It sounds like a great class. Please report back and let us know, 'kay?! I use a digital still camera and a miniDV camcorder for work and have for years. I'm still strictly aim and shoot!!! If it looks funky to me on the monitor or thru the lens I just start pressing on screen buttons 'til it looks better...or worse...or the battery dies! As much as I'd like to take that class, I'd be the student from he!! for Sergio!

Comment

lol, i think i'm going to be a student from hell too. i don't know what an f-stop is. i barely understand lighting. he has seen my "work" and has encouraged me to sign up though. so we'll see! i'm going to be the quiet kid in the back when/if the basic principles come up... nodding silently.

i will definitely keep you posted. esp if i'm in a real gallery.

a REAL gallery!

gecko you're so right. they make the best subjects most times tho, don't you think?
            life is ok sometimes

Comment

Working...
            X