Clinton's autobiography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton's autobiography

Somebody's gotta ask, right? Has anyone bought a copy yet? I got one yesterday (release date) at Waldenbooks Pearlridge. They had about 50-75 available, and drat it, I forgot to ask how sales were going.
    http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Re: Clinton's autobiography

I've already told several people that if they send me a copy I shall never speak to them again.

Comment

I wouldn't waste the money...
      Aloha,
      Mokihana

Comment

Don't miss The Condensed Bill Clinton, a digest of the book by someone who can save you the trouble of slogging through all 957 pages. With page numbers!

I liked Clinton. Not a lot, but I'm sure wistful for him now, when the biggest scandal was what the meaning of "is" is and what he did with cigars. How there was so much noise about a sexual tryst then, when today we're worried about a whole 'nother level of obstruction and deception... Monicagate seems so quaint!

The question is, will he outsell Hillary or not? I'm guessing by the hype he will.

Comment

Bill Clinton was interviewed on Charlie Rose's show last night and it was quite a good interview...maybe I tend to believe more when I hear an interview...this was the first one I'd heard. I'm interested in reading the book but not quite ready to buy it. Seems like folks in Hawaii did not rush out to buy it like they did on the mainland. Wonder if Costco has it?
          Retired Senior Member

Comment

I value my $$ more than this... besides, I've never liked Clinton.

Comment

I managed, with no difficulty, to avoid Clinton's autobiography, but I may have a much bigger problem ignoring Bob Dylan's, even in hardcover.

Comment

I didn't know Penthouse Magazine had a section called that! Makes me want to subscribe...honest I don't just look at the pictures
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
                X