Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KauKau Wagon Can Help You and You Can Help Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KauKau Wagon Can Help You and You Can Help Us!

ALOHA

Do you, someone you know, or an organization you know, planning to have a special event that would like to have some fresh ono hot dogs with melting cheese and all the fixings....from a real hot dog cart, maybe some chili and rice, and genuine shave ice as well?

Would you like to draw more business to your business site? Maybe it's time to treat your hard working staff and or customers to a special lunch?

We'd love to be a part of your event. We have many workable plans to be of service.

We do these events to raise funds to help our community program out. Our program feeds over 200 needy people a week. We have done this service for the past 20 years for FREE. Please help us to continue to do so.

We believe and are committed in what we do and why. We bring the gift of Hope.

We can also assist your organization in raising funds as well. Let's help each other. Let's make it happen.
    Let us bring a smile to your special event.
    And in turn you can help brings a smile and hope to those in our community who need it most.

For more information....Please contact us.
    We have good references and openings available at this time.
    All our paper work is current, up to date and ready for view.

MAHALO
    KAU KAU WAGON
    398 6665
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Working...
X