Casting for public service announcements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casting for public service announcements

I'm not the one doing the casting but I have posted 2 casting notices here. Both are time sensitive and no previous acting experience is needed! Both parties are clients of mine so I can attest to their legitimacy! Nice people!

Break a leg!

Re: Casting for public service announcements

TutuSue...thanks for the heads up...I will pass this one along....FYI I used to do voiceovers before and also do play-by-play football for high school football at Aloha Stadium...so if there is a non-profit looking for a 'voice' I would love to help out....let me know.

Aloha!

Comment

That sounds like great fun. I wish I was back in Hawaii to try out (not just to try out for this part, though :P )
      Last edited by Vanguard; February 8, 2007, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms_Aloha_Nui View Post
        TutuSue...thanks for the heads up...I will pass this one along....FYI I used to do voiceovers before and also do play-by-play football for high school football at Aloha Stadium...so if there is a non-profit looking for a 'voice' I would love to help out....let me know.

Aloha!
        Be sure to make contact with any name listed on my PSA page. If they don't need a V/O for that particular spot they'll probably want to keep you on file...esp. if you have a demo tape or CD. If so, offer to send them one. Good luck! Nice offer, btw!

You may also send me one altho' I rarely cast for V/Os. My address is on the home page.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Tutusue.....

Aloha!

Comment

Working...
          X