U.S. Department of Peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. Department of Peace

Do you guys agree with me it's a great idea? It's actually being lead (promoted for creation) by Congressman Dennis Kucinich (Ohio).

We have to focus more on peace rather than war coz it's a lose-lose situations. Even the songs are tellin' us, "People killin', people dyin' children hurtin' hear them cryin' can you practice what you preach & turn the other cheek?"

Why it's a lose-lose situation? Coz there is NO WINNING IN WAR! Both sides are ruined physically, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. It's time for us to know that we are all brothers and sisters. We must find peaceful solutions to the problems that we, humanity, are facing.

I don't understand why still many people focus more on war rather than the idea of peace..when peace is all we want to achieve to have...
    AMERICA VOTES 2008: VOTE FOR JJK & KUCINICH!

http://www.freewebs.com/vote4dreamteam
    Mahalo!

Re: U.S. Department of Peace

Originally posted by waikikiluau View Post
    Do you guys agree with me it's a great idea? It's actually being lead (promoted for creation) by Congressman Dennis Kucinich (Ohio).

We have to focus more on peace rather than war coz it's a lose-lose situations. Even the songs are tellin' us, "People killin', people dyin' children hurtin' hear them cryin' can you practice what you preach & turn the other cheek?"

Why it's a lose-lose situation? Coz there is NO WINNING IN WAR! Both sides are ruined physically, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. It's time for us to know that we are all brothers and sisters. We must find peaceful solutions to the problems that we, humanity, are facing.

I don't understand why still many people focus more on war rather than the idea of peace..when peace is all we want to achieve to have...

Yes. I think that the USA should focus on taking Canada which will be settled without a military conflict, to get their resources than to get it from the middle east. We would then have no war with Iran, or Iraq. Lives would be saved. Nuclear war will be prevented.

Comment

I would like some more of those brownies, please...

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
        I would like some more of those brownies, please...
        HAHAHAHAHAHA

Too funny.

I like some too.

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
        X