This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HT's Photo Sharing Thread

Old stuff. New stuff. The neighborhood. The family. You. Artistic. Landscape. Seascape. Anything. But keep it "G". Also, they should be photos that YOU or someone you know took. No copyrighted, commercial or web-generic content.

Either embed it (the square yellow button with the mountain and sun), attach it (the paper clip button), or link to it.

Descriptive captions would be nice, but not necessary. Of course, comments and questions from members are always welcome.

Admin' can chime in if there's any other rules regarding photos that need to be addressed here.

Enjoy!
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Re: HT's Photo Sharing Thread

Kalua (yes, that's his name!), our neighbor's pet pig. Shown here gorging on a couple of mountain apples. Photo taken 2.25.07.

Beach Vendor's Longboard Rental Rack fronting the Moana Surfrider Hotel Waikiki. Photo taken 3.2.07.

Paddling crews head out for practice from Maunalua Bay Beach Park. This is the stream that leads to Kuapa Isle in Hawaii Kai Marina. Notice the very low evening tide (about 6pm). Photo taken 2.27.07.

All photo taken using my trusty, go-anywhere blogger digital camera, Canon PowerShot a510.
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Vintage Samurai Armor on display at Musashi Restaurant in the Hyatt Regency & Spa Waikiki. Photo taken 2.16.07.

View of the glass valance roofing at the new Outrigger Waikiki Beach Walk on Lewer's street. This is perhaps the most notable architectural element of the design. How on earth they're going to keep those glass panes clean is beyond me. Photo taken 2.24.07.
      sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Pictures of my vacation to Molokai
        Check out my blog on Kona issues :
        The Kona Blog

Comment

Spinning Old Vinyl

Took out my old 45s, played em and even took some photos last weekend. More at this link: Mel's Old Vinyl on BuzzNet
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Konaguy View Post
            Pictures of my vacation to Molokai
            I think this is the most photos I've seen of Molokai all in one place. You had good weather and got some good pictures. I noticed in one the price of gas was $3.47. Ouch!
            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

This photo was taken last week-end but not by me! This is my adorable 8 year old nephew, Spencer, who has Angelman's Syndrome. He's a special needs child in the true sense of the word. He was able to ski with an Adaptive program that works specifically with children and adults who have special needs. And, he actually learned to ski a few feet untethered...a huge accomplishment for this little guy. Spence is coming to Hawaii next month to swim with the dolphins. I can't wait!
              Attached Files

Comment

The Queen Mary 2 was in Honolulu on February 9. Shot this shortly before she docked at Pier 2, Honolulu Harbor.
                I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Wow Mel, cool shot! The QM 2 is indeed something to behold. I remember when it was docked. You could see the top of it from as far as Ward Center. The Bridge is SO WIDE, it must take the deck at least 5 minutes to walk from starboard to port side. It made the Tugs alongside it look like life rafts. lol

Konaguy, those photos of Molokai are great. I need to show my aunt (who lives on Molokai) some of them so she can explain more about it.

Tutusue, hope you can get some photos of your nephew with the dolphins. That will certainly be a therapeutic and fun time for him!
                  sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Thanks for the comments Pomai. Your photos are great too. I like the pig, the surfboards and the Outrigger Hotel.
                    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Kauai, 2006: Koloa Community Association's Rainbow Tree Project

Quick shots I took of the waterfalls while my boyfriend was driving along the H3 in Sept 2006 on Oahu:

Comment

Taken from the Lavendar Farm in Maui, Jan 2007: Helicopter with waterbucket trying to put out the fire

Finally, one more, also from Jan in Maui: Feeding time at Surfing Goat Dairy!

Comment

Photos I shot on the island of Kauai in 2005. More at this link.
                          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Comment

I took the pics above of my friend tearing it up on the wakeboard in Kaneohe Bay. As you can see, his agility and style are second to none....Lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X