another bites the dust....L n L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another bites the dust....L n L

Yup...dunno when they folded, but just today...passing by Kam Hwy and seen across Taco Bell/Jacks Box....the L n L shop on Waiau...just kkhd of Elite Stereo where Redline Auto used to be.....all pau, empty, no mo specials signs.

Re: another bites the dust....L n L

That's one of the few L&Ls I never ate at.

Stay so close to the one @ Pearl Kai too.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

That's the one where the old KFC used to be. Lousy location.
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

From what I've heard from people who used to eat there -- the quality of the food wasn't quite up to par with the other L&Ls. Not only that, the atmosphere wasn't the greatest and it was often dirty.

The fact that it's since closed is probably a good thing and whoever closed it probably did us all a favor.
        Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
        We're not here to mess around
        Boston, you know we love you madly
        Hear the crowd roar to your sound
        Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
        You know we couldn't live without you
        Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

If it's an consolation, the wahine owner (?) at the Mililani L&L got herself augmented and she wants everyone to notice. Dis ol fut got his cheap trills fo da mont. Sorry...sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Rolling Eye View Post
            If it's an consolation, the wahine owner (?) at the Mililani L&L got herself augmented and she wants everyone to notice. Dis ol fut got his cheap trills fo da mont. Sorry...sorry.
            Wait, is that for the front, or back? (or whole body)
            How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
              That's the one where the old KFC used to be. Lousy location.
              I agree, lousy location.

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
                From what I've heard from people who used to eat there -- the quality of the food wasn't quite up to par with the other L&Ls. Not only that, the atmosphere wasn't the greatest and it was often dirty.

The fact that it's since closed is probably a good thing and whoever closed it probably did us all a favor.
                Exactly, a few years ago we ordered there Orange Chicken takeout for a party. It came in those large tin pans. Took it to the party and people starting to complain how the Orange Chicken tasted. It was like you were eating mostly fat and no chicken. Well the batter was like all fat. I took it back and got into a big argument with those folks. They sais it tasted fine to them. I said you got to be kidding me. I have never been back to any L&L since then. Glad they finally closed that place down.

Comment

Updato!!! someone....bought the lease, my sis called me and said that lights were on...so passed there yesterday and fo sure! But they wen remove the LnL sign....I think, its going to be owned as a korean restaurant for what I have seen....fyi, chatted with folks from LNL, they lost the lease for that location, thus....bailed out and pau hana.

Comment

All I have to say that L & L location was lousy.
                    Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

One less L&L. Not a problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X