Twin Flames and Soul Mates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twin Flames and Soul Mates

I received this book on twin flames and soul mates: A scientific way to find your true love. It discusses the dynamics as to how one would aquire one's true mate

www.circleoflight.net/colbooksunveils

Go there and download a free e-book. Tell me what you think. You have to read about 15 pages to get the point. I found it to be the best book I saw.

Re: Twin Flames and Soul Mates

First off let me say in my opinion...

No one is perfect. To each of our desires for a mate!

Some couples are definitely more suited for each other than others,
    But it comes down to... Are we willing to put up with the (seemingly) 'bad' because of all the 'good'?

Life's tough. Love is all that makes it okay.
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA

I'm a bit intoxicated.heheheh

I come back tomorrow and comment on dis topic.

Soul Mates? I've had many!!!!

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

to find ones soul mate is easy.... this is the key....

find someone who will put up with your shit.....and that you can put up with their shit...
        cause if you can deal with the annoying and stupid things you will find someone who will be there for the good.

Support Lung Cancer Research

Comment

Most of my "soulmates" have turned out to be sexual infatuations...my advice ~ find a good friend because that's what is really important in a relationship...someone to laugh with ~ someone that will always be there. Not an easy thing to do, especially when you are younger ~ seems like people don’t come to that realization until later in life. If your “soul mate”/lover becomes a friend that’s even better…when the “fog” of sexual attraction lifts you may not even like the person that you think is your "soul mate" …oh my does all that sound a bit jaded, hope not.
          "When you dance there are two of you, your spiritual self and your physical self. The spirit has to dance." ~ Aunty Mae Ulalia Loebenstein

Comment

Working...
          X