FREE directory listing for Hawai'i retailers with an online store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE directory listing for Hawai'i retailers with an online store

Take Hawaii Home.com is a One-Stop Source for Hawaiian Merchandise, Gifts, and Souvenirs!
    List your Hawaii business FREE of charge on our website. If you have an online store, and are located in Hawaii you can submit your website to us for a FREE link on TakeHawaiiHome.com

"Buy Hawaii, from Hawaii"™
    Take Hawaii Home proudly supports only businesses that are located in Hawaii.

The goal of the site is to provide consumers searching for Hawaiian merchandise a consolidated, prescreened list of vendors broken down by merchandise category. We also hope to influence the way Hawaii visitors shop for souvenirs, gifts, etc. by suggesting that they shop online rather “jam as many things as possible in their suitcase”, or “deal with airport security restrictions” etc. Our aim is to bring additional customers to your online store and allow those consumers a place to share information regarding their buying experience with others. Take Hawaii Home does not sell anything nor do we seek any type of commission or compensation for increasing your online sales. We also offer additional advertising options beyond the free listing, see our contact page for more info. Please tell others about this exciting new site!

Mahalo
    Gary
    www.takehawaiihome.com

Re: FREE link to your website...free for Hawaii retailers

Mahalo to everyone who contacted us about listing their Hawaii website FREE of charge on www.TakeHawaiiHome.com.
    Our retailer list continues to grow and visitor counts are increasing by over 100% per week!

Our 50% off standard advertising rates special offer ends January 15th. For more information see the standard rates on the contact page under "advertise with us now" at www.TakeHawaiiHome.com. 50% off these rates applies until January 15th!

To List your website FREE of charge or inquire about advertising on www.takehawaiihome.com email gwoods@takehawaiihome.com. If you prefer a face to face meeting regarding advertising please email me and I will visit you in person for a no obligation meeting.

At TakeHawaiiHome.com we are working hard to promote Hawaii based businesses, if you know anyone who would appreciate the site please forward this post or a link to our website to them. Also please feel free to repost any of this information anywhere you feel it might reach Hawaii based businesses/retailers.

Mahalo
    Gary
    TakeHawaiiHome.com
    "Buy Hawaii, from Hawaii"™
    Take Hawaii Home proudly supports only businesses that are located in Hawaii.

Comment

FREE directory listing for Hawai'i retailers with an online store

http://www.TakeHawaiiHome.com, a one-stop source for Hawai'i Merchandise, Gifts, and Souvenirs online, is just over 3 months old and will receive 4000+ visitors this month! 54% of visitors are adding us to their favorites list so we know people like what they see. Take Hawai'i Home users are not looking for Hawai'i air, hotel, restaurant, or weather information - They visit the site for ONE thing only…to buy Hawai’i merchandise.

Take Hawai'i Home users can be buying online at your store by tomorrow, if your located in Hawai'i and have online store we provide a complimentary listing in our directory. We also offer several banner and logo advertising options to stand out from the other 100+ retailers listed. All advertising comes with a 30 day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! More info on advertising options is available at http://www.takehawaiihome.com/advertising.html
      The goal of this site is to provide consumers searching for Hawai’i merchandise a consolidated list of vendors sorted by merchandise category. We only support retailers that are located in HAWAI’I and strive to spread the Spirit of Aloha by ensuring Take Hawai’i Home shoppers are buying directly from Hawai’i based retailers.

If you would like to grow your online sales via Take Hawai’i Home please contact me directly. If you would like to hear more about our traffic counts and marketing plans feel free to give me a call, I’d love to tell you more about Take Hawai’i Home! My direct line is (808)356-0934. If you prefer, I can also be reached via email at gwoods@takehawaiihome.com. Please feel free to share this info with anyone you know with an online store in Hawai'i.

Mahalo nui loa,

Gary
      http://www.TakeHawaiiHome.com
      "Buy Hawai’i, from Hawai’i"
      Take Hawai’i Home proudly supports businesses that are located in Hawai’i

Comment

Working...
      X