More interesting food...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More interesting food...

Ok, since the gravy burger thing worked so well, how many people eat corned beef hash loco mocos?
    You can take the boy out of Hilo but you can't take the Hilo out of the boy!

Re: More interesting food...

Originally posted by Kory K View Post
    Ok, since the gravy burger thing worked so well, how many people eat corned beef hash loco mocos?
    With brown gravy?
    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

My fingers are already feeling tight just thinking about it. Way too much salt for me.

Comment

Gotta have over easy eggs with the corned beef hash loco moco! The last time I was that abusive to my body, I ate it at Kelly's. That place is history for a long time now.
        I've made corned beef hash for breakfast here at home, starting with a nice carmelized onion and red bell pepper...but those days are over and the days of flax cereal mixed in vanilla yogurt now rule the morning.
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
          With brown gravy?
          Yep! Awful isn't it.
          You can take the boy out of Hilo but you can't take the Hilo out of the boy!

Comment

Love it, but I like my corned beef hash real crisp, mo ono...
            bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Another interesting food is Marinated Herring (fish) in Sour Cream. It's sold in jars, usually in the canned goods aisle. Tasty eaten right out of the jar.

Also, sardines straight outta' the can, with a little shoyu poured in with the oil and have at it. Not bad.

A friend who was in the army hooked me up with their favorite field snack...
              Deviled Food spread on a soda cracker with just a dash of Tobasco sauce. Interesting indeed.
              Last edited by Pomai; March 30, 2007, 01:19 PM.
              sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Kory K View Post
                Yep! Awful isn't it.
                Like looking at the bottom of a recently-used bedpan, yeah.
                Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                  Gotta have over easy eggs with the corned beef hash loco moco! The last time I was that abusive to my body, I ate it at Kelly's. That place is history for a long time now.
                  I've made corned beef hash for breakfast here at home, starting with a nice carmelized onion and red bell pepper...but those days are over and the days of flax cereal mixed in vanilla yogurt now rule the morning.

i laughed when i read your post...those days SHOULD be over for me too but i cant help myself...still eating like a teenager and praying a lot LOL!

Comment

Working...
                  X