Herrou! ... again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herrou! ... again?

Aloha all! While I'm not exactly "new" here, I've been away a long time. Thought to re-introduce myself.

I'm Arlan and grew up and currently reside on Oahu. According to login information, I was last here in August 2005. Wow. Not a whole lot has happened since then, but here are the highlights; 1) I went on a cruise to Alaska in June 2006, 2) nearing five years, which is the longest I've stayed at a company to-date, as a web janitor (content management, pre-2007 I also did page production) and 3) made the switch to Mac (still have a pc for gaming).

I have a gadget fetish that causes me to buy cool shinies that I don't know how to use. I'm also into web development, but am only really knowledgeable in CSS, some PHP and some ASP due to my other obsession, which are MMOs. I've played Final Fantasy XI (can't bring myself to cancel this as it's my first), Everquest 2 (cancelled), EVE Online (active account but only play it when I watch my Firefly DVDs) and am currently playing World of Warcraft, although I'm trying to tone down my time there.

I also enjoy reading but haven't gotten anything new recently. I used to shoot pool a lot but now I can't remember what to do. :P

Anyway, hi hi and I hope to lurk here more often.

Re: Herrou! ... again?

R-Lan! Long time no see.
    Never be bored, and you will never be boring. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Welcome back DaFerret! Looking forward to seeing you on the boards!

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Thanks you two!

Altivec, long time no see. Hope things have been going good with you.

I've got lots of catching up to do here!

Comment

Welcome back DaFerret! Looking forward to seeing you posting on the boards!
          Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Working...
          X