Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for partner to help run/develop 808blogs

Aloha all,

I'm getting ready to launch version two of 808Blogs, a local targeted blog hosting service. If there is one thing that I have learned from the last year or so of trying to get the site off the ground it is that, I can't do it alone.

I'm looking for someone who would be interested in running 808blogs with me. They would need to be able to devote a few hours a week to the promotion, development, and maintainance of 808Blogs.com. No real experience needed though if you had any programming, or graphic design knowledge it would help. (the back end is php/mysql front end is xhtml and css). Basically I can't be the programmer, pr person, designer, debugger, author, copyrighter, maintainer, etc all by myself, I just need a little help.

This person would become become my partner, and be entitled to a percent of all revenue the site may incur.

So if you're interested, want some more info, or know someone who would be interested in helping create and re-launch this website drop me a line at admin@808blogs.com
    808blogs.com- Start your own blog now, for free!
    kazaru.808blogs.com - my blog!
    http://kazaru.com - personal site DOWN ATM
Working...
X