Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's the worst meal in terms of nutrition you had?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the worst meal in terms of nutrition you had?

I'm sure everyone ate "junk food" for a meal before. What's yours?

I just finished a bag of medium sized Sun Chips (the ones that feed 4) and drank a bottle of coke for lunch today.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: what's the worst meal in terms of nutrition you had?

Frosted brown-sugar PopTarts & Mountain Dew for breakfast.
    Coulda flown to work that morning. That was many years ago...

Comment

Don't get me started. I doubt I'm the only person who could have been a professional binge eater! In fact Helen's lunches always intrigue me. It's not that I might eat something that is particularly bad for me, it's just that I would eat mass quantities of crab cakes, shrimp, cheesecake, cole slaw, barbecue ribs. I have to stop. I can't go there right now!
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

An unknown quantity of Vodka and half a brick of Velveeta. I think.

Comment

Originally posted by WindwardOahuRN View Post
          An unknown quantity of Vodka and half a brick of Velveeta. I think.
          oh you win. close the thread! I am just thinking of what life was like a few hours after all that. Dear me, Seestah!
          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

What??

It was comfort food, at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
              I'm sure everyone ate "junk food" for a meal before. What's yours?

I just finished a bag of medium sized Sun Chips (the ones that feed 4) and drank a bottle of coke for lunch today.
              What I don't get is, of ALL the bad-for-you snack chips available today, the one you picked to start this thread is actually touted as being relatively healthy, and my chip of choice along with a Subway sandwich.

Sun Chips are labeled as one of PepsiCo's "Smart Choices Made Easy," a list of products considered by the company as healthier alternatives to other snack foods.
              sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

I love Sun Chips
                http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
                Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
                Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
                  What I don't get is, of ALL the bad-for-you snack chips available today, the one you picked to start this thread is actually touted as being relatively healthy, and my chip of choice along with a Subway sandwich.

c'mon Pomai, he was dissing the Coke, not the chips.

The worst meal I have ever endured required a microwave and stabbing through the plastic liner. Screw fake food.

pax

Comment

Ruffles chips, whipped cream, and Seagrams 7.
                    Never again! EVER
                    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                    Sharing withother survivors...
                    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
                      c'mon Pomai, he was dissing the Coke, not the chips.

The worst meal I have ever endured required a microwave and stabbing through the plastic liner. Screw fake food.
                      No shee-it. A year ago I went through six weeks of *utri-Syst*ems RMEs. Along with eating really crummy food, the benefit was that you didn't have to eat that much of it. It taught me portion control (and no, I didn't eat all that shrimp I grilled last night!). It also taught me the value of cooking a meal with TLC. Everyone loves a home-cooked meal. Forgive me, but I'm eyeing a Bass Ale as I write this. I bought a six pack at Safeway last weekend and all I need is one. I better start making supper before the kids call CPS.
                      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Yeesh. Perish the thought. My most recent would be a grip of Bud Light (*wretch*) and about a half pound of imitation crab poke. I was on a boat. Do the math.
                        Don't be mean,
                        try to help.

Comment

My past transgressions, I won't mention, because at that age I could handle them. My current transgression is another matter.

Sometimes, after having dinner, along with a goodly portion of wine, in the middle of the night, I get a craving. Since I live close to Like Like Drive Inn, I walk over to that 24-hour restaurant and order a take-out Club House Sandwich. It comes with French Fries. But a better description of this would be Club House Sandwich SMOTHERED in French Fries, because that's what it is. When I open the styrofoam cover, I can't see the sandwich because of all the French Fires covering it. I have to eat half of the fries to get to the sandwich. After scarffing the sandwich, I finish off the rest of the fries.

Next morning, I am very repentful.

Comment

When I was in my 20s and single, I would sometimes buy a big bag of potato chips, clam dip, and huge bottle of beer on the way home from work and have that for dinner. I'd only do that when I was feeling really frustrated and tired... not sure why. Oh, and I'd eat while watching a really stupid movie.

Comment

Hmm, I don't do this very much anymore but I used to get those small cups of chocolate ice cream that you eat with the wooden spoon. Then I'd take a bag of Lay's Sour Cream & Onion chips, and dip them in the ice cream. Used to do that a lot in elementary school.
                              myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Working...
                              X