Tropical Bathroom Sinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropical Bathroom Sinks

A few years ago at what I think was the Made in Hawaii products show I saw a display by someone who painted sinks with a tropical theme. I loved them and took a business card. Of course, I can no longer find the card and can't remember the name of the business or the person. NOW...wouldn'tcha know...I'm ready to buy one!

Does anyone in HT-land have a lead on this business? Does it ring a bell at all?

TIA!

Re: Tropical Bathroom Sinks

I once saw this toilet that had a small sink on top of the back that drained into the the tank, and when you flushed the toilet, the water came out of the tap and you wash your hands, and the water then fills up the tank through the small drain.

It was BRILLIANT !!
    FutureNewsNetwork.com
    Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Do you have a link, Tim? It sounds kinda cool. Have you seen the toilet tank aquarium? There are other variations on this theme! Poor fishies!

Comment

That was easy. This is it !!

http://www.toilettanksink.com/
        FutureNewsNetwork.com

Comment

nebamind I dumb
          Since when is psycho a bad thing??
          Sharing withother survivors...
          www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by timkona View Post
            That was easy. This is it !!

http://www.toilettanksink.com/
            Hmmm...interesting! In a small bathroom, however, one would have to straddle the toilet seat to wash their hands!

Comment

I ran across a much more usable solution called the AQUS System. Water from your bathroom sink drains into a holding tank and then gets used as flushing water for your toilet. What a great idea!

Comment

But to get back to tutusue's original question... I dunno about sinks, but get a load of these gorgeous urinals.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro View Post
                  I ran across a much more usable solution called the AQUS System. Water from your bathroom sink drains into a holding tank and then gets used as flushing water for your toilet. What a great idea!
                  Wow...that's intricate and takes most of the storage space under the sink! Good idea tho' but I don't understand why the sink water needs to pass over disinfecting tablets before it's used by the toilet!
                  But to get back to tutusue's original question... I dunno about sinks, but get a load of these gorgeous urinals.
                  Love 'em! Wish they had sink versions!

Comment

Ooooh, those are pretty!!! I like the tableware too!

I found a couple of links Tutusue, but don't know if these are what you're looking for. Nonetheless, they are sure pretty too!

http://www.artbygem.com/

and

http://schultzpottery.com/?gclid=CP6...FQFUgQodbFWmyA
                    Lovena

Comment

Pretty Urinal

That is an oxymoron for sure.
                      FutureNewsNetwork.com

Comment

Originally posted by EastCoastTropics View Post
                        [...]I found a couple of links Tutusue, but don't know if these are what you're looking for. Nonetheless, they are sure pretty too![...]
                        Thanks, ECT. I appreciate the time you took to search. I'd perused those sites earlier and while the overall idea is right on, none of the designs match what I saw at the Made in Hawaii show. Possibly the person I met is now out of business but I'll keep pursuing the issue, for a little while at least!

Comment

Originally posted by timkona View Post
                          Pretty Urinal

That is an oxymoron for sure.
                          By chance, were you ever in the men's restroom at the Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo, Ca.?!! Gorgeous, hand crafted, copper urinals! And, yes, I visited the men's room!

Comment

I checked out all the links. Originally came in out curiousity , but thoroughly enjoyed the beauty of some
                            and definitely the water saving capabilities of the others.
                            Pretty cool toilets and sinks!
                            Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X