Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, what is the name of the Security Company..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, what is the name of the Security Company..

...that checks our luggage at Airports at check-in time? The one's by the x-ray machines? Years ago it use to be done by Wakenhut[sp] Security, but today I'm not sure though? Can somebody please tell me who now does all that security at the airport?

Re: Hey, what is the name of the Security Company..

nm....was thinking of wrong thing...
    Last edited by TATTRAT; April 16, 2007, 09:36 AM.
    flickr

An email from God:
    To: People of Earth
    Date: 9/04/2007
    Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
    God

Comment

Originally posted by Beachboy View Post
      ...that checks our luggage at Airports at check-in time? The one's by the x-ray machines? Years ago it use to be done by Wakenhut[sp] Security, but today I'm not sure though? Can somebody please tell me who now does all that security at the airport?
      AKAL? I think it was they who took over after Wackenhut.
      Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
      We're not here to mess around
      Boston, you know we love you madly
      Hear the crowd roar to your sound
      Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
      You know we couldn't live without you
      Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

At least at Kona Int'l Airport, the Transportation Security Administration handles both the screening of the check in bags and carry ons.

The overall airport security is handled by Securitas Security.Securitas handles airport security I believe at all neighbor island airports. I believe Wackenhut got the contract to handle security at Honolulu Int'l.
        Check out my blog on Kona issues :
        The Kona Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Beachboy View Post
          Beachboy, why are you asking? Did something happen? I like know...I nosy das why!

Plus, I leaving foa Las Vegas Saturday!

Yeeeehaaaa!

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
            Beachboy, why are you asking? Did something happen? I like know...I nosy das why!

Plus, I leaving foa Las Vegas Saturday!

Yeeeehaaaa!

Auntie Lynn
            Howzit Auntie Lynn,

No, nothing happened....lately! I was just wondering why these "jerk-offs" are always making grandparents take their shoes off at airport, yet they wave on the scary looking dudes onto the plane? I was just curious as to what company hires these "mental midgets",or "cowards" to secure our International Airports that's all..

Most of these people seems to be just one IQ point away from working the window at Jack-in the Box. I wanted the chance to rip into the company that hires these dorks.

Comment

They are just doin there job

I rarely travel nowdays but soon after 9/11 the ONLY time I had to take ma shoes off was when I was leaving Maui to come back to the mainland.
              Apparently their machines were not working so the person requested that we take our shoes off. Wasn't thrilled about it but if ya wanna get to goin were ya gotta go just comply with their request.

Even if a senior could be a potential terrorist, don't ya think ya be able to take them out? Suzanne Westenhoefer a female comedian talked about it on one of her comedy albums
              Last edited by DannyWilliams; April 17, 2007, 11:27 AM.

Comment

I share your sentiments about screening grandma and grandpa but shoe screening is a mandated TSA policy so when TSA employees screen grandma and grandpa, like Danny said, they are just doing their job.

Comment

Working...
                X