Line 6 Spider II Half Stack amp, with extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line 6 Spider II Half Stack amp, with extras

Line 6 Spider II Half Stack. Too big to lug around to gigs and rehearsals! Brand new! I've had the head for a month, and bought the cabinet on Good Friday at Easy Music. Only used at home, no rehearsals and no gigs. Haven't turned it up past 3. It's loud! Green Metal channel has awesome distortion!!!

150 watt head. Distortion, tuner, flanger, phaser, tremolo, reverb, tape echo, delay, sweep echo, digital modeling of 12 custom amp models from clean to insane, and 4 customizable channels which can be set with different effects! Direct out for recording.

4x12 Half stack with custom Celestion speakers, and speaker wires included for cabinet connections.

FBV Express foot controller. Direct access to each channel with 4 buttons, and a wah/volume pedal. Cable to connect included.

Selling only as a package! Serious buyers. If you want to sample it we can arrange a meeting. Cash only.

$750 OBO.

Re: Line 6 Spider II Half Stack amp, with extras

Wanna trade ?

I have a Crate GT1200 half-stack. These are amazing amps for playing smaller venues.

The main sell point is, the 120 watt head probably weighs more than the 4 - 12" speaker cabinet. It's SUPER light, not to mention on wheels.

If you're remotely interested, I can give you more details.

I really couldn't tell by your post if you were looking for something that's easier to haul around, or if you just want to sell it becuase you don't want an amp anymore. Great deal on your amp, though. Post it on Craig's List. You'll sell it in no time.

DD
    Last edited by DiverDown808; April 17, 2007, 04:48 PM.
    www.myspace.com/chrislunainstrumentals

Comment

Re: Line 6 Spider II Half Stack amp, with extras

Thanks for the offer, but I've got my sights set on a Fender combo.

Comment

Working...
      X