Stop lying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop lying!

America was built on murder, deceit, lies, rape, child abuse, wife abuse, disrepect for other countries cultures... you name it. That's what made this country great! GOD Will Never Bless A Country Like That!!

Dream On!!!!

You can reply negatively to this thread all you want, I don't give a dang.

I can say this since, and unlike most countries, we did NOT go there, they came HERE! You don't like the Truth get off this thread!

The Truth Will Set You Free!

The Media and Truth are Not the same... and Will NEVER Be!

www.thirdworldtraveler.com

Go!
    Last edited by maliaam6; April 19, 2007, 01:35 PM. Reason: n/a

Re: Stop lying!

Does someone need a cookie?

Or a hug?

Or an adjustment of their meds?

Comment

Methinks the OP's missing a few nuts and bolts.

PASS.
      Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
      We're not here to mess around
      Boston, you know we love you madly
      Hear the crowd roar to your sound
      Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
      You know we couldn't live without you
      Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

* talk about...RANDOM THOUGHT...that came outta no where...

just a question?...who is that directed to? "STOP LYING"
        sigpic

Comment

Open dee bottle, take out dee pill, put in your mouth, swallow with wata and close your MOUTH!!!!

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Is there a profiler in the house?
            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
              Open dee bottle, take out dee pill, put in your mouth, swallow with wata and close your MOUTH!!!!

Auntie Lynn
              hahahahahahahaha
              Since when is psycho a bad thing??
              Sharing withother survivors...
              www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

OK, I had my chuckle, now I'll speak seriously, Levi, addressing two points:

I don't have much faith in the media of America (and I've worked in it), because everything is driven by money. Lack of faith is not the same as distrust, please note. But I don't believe most of our mainstream media have the cojones to track the truth behind a lot of major stories - because reporters will be stopped by corporate bosses, corporate bosses will be pressured to protect their huge kala piles, and because those bosses have friends in high places.

As for your opening line - that's not just America, that's the history of humanity. America is just the biggest superpower target of the present day. We are the modern Roman Empire, and like all past empires, we are falling. Doesn't matter who's in charge - Bush, Cheney, Gore, Clinton, Pelosi, Edwards, McCain, Giuliani - the path leads downhill.

Sure, some smart political maneuvering has the potential to slow the crumble. There are a lot of areas in the world where we (America) could make real progress towards peace and bettering the world's conditions - and part of me still has hope that I will live to see some of that progress - but overall, we're past the point of turning the ship around. Our time as dominator is ending.

Best thing we can do as a society is stop clinging to the "U.S.A. is Number One!" mentality, and start opening our eyes to the suffering of our fellow beings across the only planet we've got available to us. Not because we are "great and wonderful American saviors," but because we are human.

We see, we feel, we love, and we can do better.

Comment

See No Evil buddy!
                  http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Iraq/SeeNoEvil.html

Originally posted by maliaam6 View Post
                  America was built on murder, deceit, lies, rape, child abuse, wife abuse, disrepect for other countries cultures... you name it. That's what made this country great! GOD Will Never Bless A Country Like That!!

Dream On!!!!

You can reply negatively to this thread all you want, I don't give a dang.

I can say this since, and unlike most countries, we did NOT go there, they came HERE! You don't like the Truth get off this thread!

The Truth Will Set You Free!

The Media and Truth are Not the same... and Will NEVER Be!

www.thirdworldtraveler.com

Go!

Comment

He's responding to his own posts now.
                    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                      Is there a profiler in the house?
                      How about a self-profile from himself? It was easy. I checked his HT profile and clicked on the website link he so conveniently included. Apparently some kind of multi-level marketing scheme or something. But that first site had a link to him at http://directmatches.com/viewprofess...3294&uchoice=2 and from that we see that Maliaam6 is really Levi Manners of Waianae. (Malia is his 6-year-old daughter. Malia...am...6. Cute screen name.) Anyway, that website includes this:

"Hello, my name is Levi. Excuse me for not wearing a suit and tie. I live next to the surfing capital of the world, Makaha Surfing Beach. The beach is just a 100+ yards from my home so it's pretty cool. Anyway, I'm a therapeutic-aide (TA) for the handicap and mentally disabled children. I've been login-on and surfing the net since 1992, the year my daughter Malia was born. I began my online marketing in 1998. Hence, username Maliaam6.
                      "I'm an avid marketer and truly like what I see in DirectMatches. I never thought that making direct contact with people from all over the world, with the same interests, desires and goals, could be this easy. You can promote your best products/services LIVE, and personal, in front of real contacts (no adult). But if you are looking for a REAL Business-Opportunity, Directmatches may be the ONE! Directmatches Business Opportunity support is, without question, the best I have ever experienced in my almost 10-years in this grueling e-game of 'make a living' online.
                      "I wish you the very best in all your marketing endeavours!"

It includes a phone number, but I won't include that here.
                      And it also lists another website for him at http://Levimanners.com , which is just another generic marketing tool. And a quick Google of "Levi+Manners" showed that he's active in direct marketing forums.
                      So. I'm no profiler, but there's about two minutes worth of easy checking.

And Levi... step away from the computer, and go play with your daughter, k? She undoubtedly wants your attention, and we don't.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Go to the site and stop reading propagandan newspapers and television bs's.
                        http://thirdworldtraveler.com

I understand how you guys feel in this thread though. I know you just wanna' hang me. But you just hang in there buddy, you'll get use to it. It is true
                        that America was created a land of bastards. Rape, pillage, build little houses on the prairie and multiply. No offense dude... it's just the way it is.

I market online and make $3,250 a/mo residuals from home...Care to try?

PEACE!
                        Levi

Comment

Originally posted by maliaam6 View Post
                          I understand how you guys feel in this thread though. I know you just wanna' hang me. But you just hang in there buddy, you'll get use to it. It is true
                          that America was created a land of bastards. Rape, pillage, build little houses on the prairie and multiply. No offense dude... it's just the way it is.
                          Actually I have no confusion on the inconsistencies America is created on. But tell me, what country or society hasn't?

Comment

it needs to work on its marketing skills. bash america and try to drive ppl to its mlm scheme? sounds like a broken bot.
                            its like a bot that advertises impotenece/enlargment pills and gifts for your mom. just doesnt work.
                            Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Originally posted by Got2HaVKaYaNoW View Post
                              * talk about...RANDOM THOUGHT...that came outta no where...
                              Hey, that's not MY thought.
                              Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Working...
                              X