Impeach President George W. Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impeach President George W. Bush

The Vermont State Senate has just voted to impeach President Bush. According to rules established by Thomas Jefferson that govern the U.S. House of Representatives, if the Vermont House passes a similar resolution, Congress will be forced to consider the measure.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
    USA TODAY, page 2A
    11 March 1993

Re: Impeach President George W. Bush

Washington State has a similar bill before its legislature, too. But W isn't the most dangerous person in his administration: we need to get rid of Cheney and Alberto Gonzalez first.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

It still has a very long way to go before anything would happen, but I am all for it. I could go on, and on, about him, but I won't get into that. I am grateful to be in a country where we can talk about it openly.
      flickr

An email from God:
      To: People of Earth
      Date: 9/04/2007
      Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
      God

Comment

Its about damn time
        Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Unless Cheney goes with him, I ain't interested yet.

Comment

Waste of taxpayers dollars.
            Since when is psycho a bad thing??
            Sharing withother survivors...
            www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

It would definitely be worth it even if nothing resulted from the action just to let the world know that we ALL are not supporting this maniac...

"When you dance there are two of you, your spiritual self and your physical self. The spirit has to dance." ~ Aunty Mae Ulalia Loebenstein

Comment

Originally posted by greentara View Post
                It would definitely be worth it even if nothing resulted from the action just to let the world know that we ALL are not supporting this maniac...
                that is a very valid point. Unfortunately, the E.U. only knows what they see portrayed by the media. They don't realize how many U.S. Citizens are against the Bush Administration, and it actions. Not to mention, it would be nice to see that the American people actually DO have a say in this "democracy".
                flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                God

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
                  it would be nice to see that the American people actually DO have a say in this "democracy".
                  Only when we earn it; too few people vote in our elections - yet so many are displeased with the results.

Comment

that is a very valid point. Unfortunately, the E.U. only knows what they see portrayed by the media. They don't realize how many U.S. Citizens are against the Bush Administration, and it actions. Not to mention, it would be nice to see that the American people actually DO have a say in this "democracy".
                    yes ~ yes ~ yes. People also need to become more familiar with what the Islamic world thinks of this administration. There is an excellent series on PBS http://www.pbs.org/empires/islam/ that really goes into detail about Islam and the way they perceive us because of Bush.
                    Last edited by greentara; April 20, 2007, 12:16 PM.
                    "When you dance there are two of you, your spiritual self and your physical self. The spirit has to dance." ~ Aunty Mae Ulalia Loebenstein

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                      Only when we earn it; too few people vote in our elections - yet so many are displeased with the results. Today 05:47 PM
                      that too, is a very valid point. People should always vote, if not to vote FOR, at least get out to vote against. Sometimes I think that the lack in voting is the result of people seeing there votes not counting for squat, and that can be very de-motivating.

I am in the camp, if you do not vote, then you have no say. If it matters to you, do something about it.
                      flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                      God

Comment

Sometimes I think that the lack in voting is the result of people seeing there votes not counting for squat, and that can be very de-motivating.
                        Right on target. The majority of people I know who don't vote give some variation on that as their reason - "what difference will it make?"

Then I ask them if they ever buy lottery tickets, considering how slim their chances of winning anything are. They say, "true - but it's guaranteed that I won't win if I never buy a ticket."

I believe Timkona would have the right pair of words to describe this, beginning with "cog..."

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                          Unless Cheney goes with him, I ain't interested yet.
                          Dennis Kucinich is proposing such a bill, Leo, but he's getting laughed at by Congress.

Miulang
                          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
                            Dennis Kucinich is proposing such a bill, Leo, but he's getting laughed at by Congress.

Miulang
                            As I am sure that they are laughing at Vermont too. I applaud the Vermont senate. The fact they have the gumption to stand for something, and follow through is great. It takes a big set of cajones to step up to the plate against the President, and his cronies...Rome was not built in a day, and I for one, am glad to see the ball rolling, even if it gets swept under the rug.
                            flickr

An email from God:

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                            God

Comment

Yeah....Vermont....that bastion of democracy.

Didn't they vote down Jessica's Law?? And give the pedophile a mere 60 days in jail?? With Howard Dean as an ex-governor? Disgusting!!

All you pedophiles sicken me. You are the type of people that WOULD support Vermont, regardless of what they do.

Sick. Sick. Sick.
                              FutureNewsNetwork.com
                              Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Working...
                              X