Isle Woman (?) Molests Teen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isle Woman (?) Molests Teen

This has got be the most bizarre story of a Pearl City woman who moved to Washington to create a new identity. I saw this story in snippets in the national blocks of the t.v. news over the past couple of weeks, but I had no idea Lorelei Corpuz a.k.a. “Mark” was from Hawai‘i! Amazingly, the 30-year-old woman was posing as 17-year-old boy in order to molest the then 15-year-old girl he/she was living with! Oh. my. God!!!!

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
    USA TODAY, page 2A
    11 March 1993

Re: Isle Woman (?) Molests Teen

Apparently this tita does not realize that she is goin to be considered a child predator when and I believe she will be when convicted?

Nice way to put a dent on your life

Comment

grrrrrreeeeeeaaaat. one whacked out aberrant filipina lesbian child molester to add fuel to the fire of those who are anti-immigrant and anti-LGBT. if malkin and o'rally haven't heard about this one, they'll rejoice when they do.

*scowl*
      superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

All I gotta say is......

All dis time, da 'ol filapino man, used to be da one wit' da supah young wife!! & 10 kids...

oish, now da 'ol fillapino lesbians like da young kine!!

hala-uku-lele!!
        sigpic

Comment

Not to go into the gutter here.......
          The underage girl as quoted never saw what she looked like under there made me wonder when she was in the mood she kept her clothes on?

Btw, would the lack of NO adam's apple would have been a dead giveaway?

Comment

Working...
          X