Tudo De Bom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tudo De Bom

Anyone try this Brazillian barbeque place out?

Re: Tudo De Bom

Is this the one on the 2nd floor of the McCully Shopping Center? If so went there once for lunch about a year ago. The food was okay.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
      Is this the one on the 2nd floor of the McCully Shopping Center? If so went there once for lunch about a year ago. The food was okay.
      Yes, that is the one!
      I will be flying over to Oahu in the next few weeks and will be seeking a few good restaurants. My friend told me that place has awesome meats something i have been deprived of as of lately..

Comment

It was ok. A LOT of meat and reasonably priced. But I don't recall anything outstanding about anything that wasn't meat there.

Comment

So no really cool side dishes or carbohydrates?

Comment

My wife took me there once.

It's sort of like a buffet, except the meats are brought to your table on a skewer. Then there's a buffet table with assorted rices and beans to go with your meats.

There's a little block on your table. One side is red, the other side is green. If you want the meats to keep coming, keep the green side up. Of course, when you had enough, you turn the red side up.

The only drawback was, you'd see the waiters come out with these sizzling slabs of skewered meats that smell amazing, but by the time they get to your table...they run out. So you gotta wait a little bit longer for your turn to come up.

Still, I liked it and would definitely go back.

DD
            www.myspace.com/chrislunainstrumentals

Comment

I tried it, and I wasn't impressed. A Brazillian friend of mine actually exclaimed, "I'm ashamed for my countymen!" LOL!
              Last edited by Beau; May 1, 2007, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilo Artist View Post
                So no really cool side dishes or carbohydrates?
                As someone who doesn't eat beef, pork, or lamb, and pretty much has to subsist off the side dishes, I'd say there's not much to eat if you are a vegetarian or something. My vegetarian friends were very unimpressed with the side dishes.

Comment

Originally posted by AbsolutChaos View Post
                  As someone who doesn't eat beef, pork, or lamb, and pretty much has to subsist off the side dishes, I'd say there's not much to eat if you are a vegetarian or something. My vegetarian friends were very unimpressed with the side dishes.
                  I'm not a vegetarian, but I will definitly eat red meat and everything else in two and a half more weeks.

From everyones reviews, looks like I may avoid this place and do sushi.
                  Last edited by Hilo Artist; May 2, 2007, 07:09 AM.

Comment

but...but....but...I liked it............

Fine, I'll be the only one in Hawaii that eats there.
                    www.myspace.com/chrislunainstrumentals

Comment

overpriced.... food was ok..

the hell they had spaghetti as one of the buffet dishes!

um not much variety on the other stuff.

and desert was not included in the fixed price!!

so i wouldn't go back anytime soon.

Comment

Ey, I'm wit DD. Was good! And good fun, too. The side dishes had some ono yellow rice dish. I ate a ton of it. But be careful. No eat too much salad. Gotta save room for DA MEAT!
                        Well I am just a monkey man, I'm glad you are a monkey woman too.

Comment

Working...
                        X