Is there true coverage in US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there true coverage in US?

I missed somehow Israel censors information. Expected Israel is democracysort of until tripped at Jewrusalem: Israeli Uncensored News website www.jewrusalem.org/en . Did anyone heard if Israel actually edits info or that's a name only? The news folks there is very much cranky, laughing out dems and right and everything else. Umm I didn't see such info on yahoo or wherever. Are they really doctored or what?

Re: Is there true coverage in US?

Originally posted by OSfllwr View Post
    I missed somehow Israel censors information. Expected Israel is democracysort of until tripped at Jewrusalem: Israeli Uncensored News website www.jewrusalem.org/en . Did anyone heard if Israel actually edits info or that's a name only? The news folks there is very much cranky, laughing out dems and right and everything else. Umm I didn't see such info on yahoo or wherever. Are they really doctored or what?
    This website seems to be very similar to Truthout or Informationclearinghouse in America. It takes stories from other places and puts it in one place (usually the articles have a slant that is different from what the popular press is saying). It's probably no better or worse than what Ha'aretz and the Jerusalem Post publish (both of which have their own political agenda), but I wouldn't put my faith completely in what it publishes, either. Truthout and Informationclearinghouse both do tend to focus on things that most people wouldn't ever hear about, though.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Re: Is there true coverage in US?

Media and Truth are not the same.

Comment

Working...
      X